jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What you think about google BUZZ

1. finsofts profile image58
    finsoftsposted 6 years ago

In my opinion buzz is great tool, but one thing i noticed is its displays entire post from a blog or website from connected websites, it should be configurable, like how many words to show, or how many links to show etc. right? whats your views and opinion and whats good thing about buzz ?

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't find much use for Buzz in online marketting, it is just a facebook status/twitter clone. The only reason Twitter became popular in marketing was because it duplicated email marketing.

I personally don't bother with marketening on facebook or twitter, neither convert well in to sales, and I view Google Buzz as the same.

2. buzzyblogger profile image60
    buzzybloggerposted 6 years ago

Google has some quality tools. I will be checking out Google Buzz. I agree on the Twitter comment. I don't know anyone personally in the real world who uses Twitter. Only internet marketing wannabees and the mainstream news media promote the useless tool.

3. online4income profile image74
    online4incomeposted 6 years ago

Google Buzz is an improved version of twitter which is still under development. Some days back I heard a news that Buzz added everyone on someone's email address book as friends and because of which the person faced some inconvenience. (as he wasn't aware that the message he is typing is actually visible to everyone in his contacts).