jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense Clicks and Impressions Not Showing Up

1. pmalik profile image72
    pmalikposted 6 years ago

I have recently returned to HP after being approved into the Adsense program and while, I have linked my Adsense account to HP and it shows up here as well as on my Adsense account, for some reason, I can't see any PVs/revenue from HP. :-( And this has gone on for two months. So, while my HP account shows Page Views, Adsense shows zilch!
    Any idea why? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or should I get in touch with Google, which is a challenge in itself:-)

Thanks in advance!

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Are you sure you have entered the rite publisher ID and have you added a URL channel for HP?

Just recheck this stuff, if you still don't see any page impressions then I am sure you can contact the HP staff or they might reply to this thread.

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image76
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

Hubpages statistics show traffic to your hubs but adsense only counts when a click on an ad is occurred. Perhaps no one has clicked to your ads.

Pls check whether adsense shows total page views or not. If it is not showing page views please contact adsense and hubpages authorities.

If it is showing page views, everything is on its place. No need to do anything.
    wait and you will see clicks and earning.

Jyoti Kothari

4. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

I have a separate URL channel for each of my 2(so far) hubs.  It does show the number of impressions over the time period selected. 

I thought we were supposed to get a 60% share of impressions via HP..No?  Maybe the impressions don't add up to much.

So far, I have zero clicks sad after 3.5 weeks.  Good thing I'm patient and not relying on Adsense.