jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Why has my hub been flagged?

1. 0
    crystal_boothposted 9 years ago

I clicked the Share It button on my hub - http://hubpages.com/hub/dataentry - and I get this message:

"Sorry, this Hub can not be shared. We can not encourage submitting adult or other flagged content to social networking sites."

I don't show any thumbs down on my account page. Why is this hub flagged? What does this mean?

Can anyone help me?

2. SunSeven profile image60
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

I think its because of, you are publishing something of the nature of, not really proven schemes! Laura Kauth is not really approved by some, or any community, and your link is not really proper. If you made any money joining her scheme of things, good for you. Do you know that your article with the same subject, with Squidoo is deleted?

1. 0
      crystal_boothposted 9 years ago in reply to this

What do you mean it's deleted?

3. gaylemart profile image61
    gaylemartposted 9 years ago

That data entry website you are promoting is totally scammy. I love the screencaps of her Clickbank checks that she supposedly received for data entry work. Those cheques are all for selling her scammy membership site -- which has nothing to do with data entry.

It is possible to make money from affiliate marketing without preying on the gullible.

4. 0

I am not trying to cause problems with this reply, but I do feel I need to respond to the above comment.

I researched this program heavily before I became a member and I did not find any scam. I ordered the program and was very satisfied. It was exactly as promised from the website.

As far as the screenshots, most every site offering a work at home opportunity has screen shots showing lots of income earned. With the seven different programs Laura Kauth offers, it is entirely possible that they are accurate earnings for her personally. And she does not say anywhere that you are guaranteed these earnings for yourself. I feel she lays her sales letter out very honestly.

Her program offers several programs directly related to data entry, with step by step instructions on how to work these programs. I feel that this is a legitimate opportunity.

And this is not just my opinion. Online Data Entry Jobs has a 100% positvie feedback rating on Consumer Reports-Online.Org - http://www.consumerreports-online.org/D … y-Jobs.php - and also comes highly recommended by consumer-rated.com - http://www.consumer-rated.com/Work_From … Entry.html

Again, I am not trying to start any problems with this. I just felt a few things needed to be said.

I still do not understand why this hub has been flagged. If anyone can answer that I would very much appreciate it.

5. 0

I just clicked the Share It button again and it now allows me to submit it bookmarking sites.

My hubscore has also lifted from around 20 to 58.

Has the flag been removed?