jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

My first purposeful selling hub. How did I do?

1. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago
  2. Mikel G Roberts profile image89
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

Nicely. As commercials go it is a keeper.  smile

1. 0
      JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Woohoo a keeper. Not my favorite kind of writing, but maybe more likely to earn me a dollar so I can do what I enjoy without feeling guilty about all the time I spend online.

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

You're hub looks and reads well Jean. Just one thought. You end the hub talking about attachments. But I didn't see any to buy. Are there some from Amazon that you could add below the statement. If not, I'd end with something that you could sell.

Or just show 1 or 2 more of the Kitchen Aid Artisans. My general philosophy is always end a sales hub with something to buy.

1. 0

Thanks Nelle. I'm sure there are attachments, so I will look around for a few to add. And that is a good philosophy so they don't have to scroll back up, which is something I rarely do online.

1. 0
        WildIrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey, thanks for sharing your Hub. I want to move in the direction of the selling Hub too. I am a novice at this, but I thought you did a good job.

1. 0

Thanks. It actually wasn't that difficult since I own one and love it. I am sure you will do well. I borrowed a copy writing book from the library. I'll find the title in the morning. I'm trying to be quiet right now as little boss is laying in the bed sleeping beside.

4. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I would kill the comment box or be more selective of what I allowed to be published there.

I think its well done, I wouldnt think the hub was commercial, just a product review written by someone who enjoyed the item ...the current comment may change my mind about that perception.

Most of my commercial hubs lack comment boxes. But everyone has there own style

1. 0

I think you're right. I will remove the comment box and put another amazon capsule there as Nelle said. Thank you.

5. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

funny, i noted no comment box... lol
    and the pictures are good.
    I learnt today by reading some other comments when I was working on a computer review, that brightening up my language here and there helped... even if its quoting someone else, it picked up the tone of my writing.

1. 0

I took the comment box out. What do you mean by brightening up the language?

6. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Nice Job Jean