jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have a question

1. GoodBizAdvice profile image69
    GoodBizAdviceposted 6 years ago

Is it bad when you go to your account and one or two of your hubs have the little blue arrow that means traffic falling?

2. Laura du Toit profile image92
    Laura du Toitposted 6 years ago

It is perfectly normal. All it means that over the past 24 hours there has been less traffic to that particular hub than in the preceding 24 hours. It happens all the time and you really do not have much control over it.

Welcome to Hubpages and happy hubbing smile

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

I wouldn't worry about the blue or red arrows. As Laura has already said, it's only about the last 24 hours worth. It is updated constantly.

You've been here 3 days now and the most likely place the traffic on your hubs has come from is you. You moving in and out of edit mode and checking out your hubs creates traffic/views on your statistics page.

I'm sure you notice a little up tick in traffic, now that you are in the forums and making people see you. This is good for you.

If you want to have your hubs checked out, then post a few of your links and have other hubbers critique them.

This will help you to improve on the quality of your hubs and lets you focus to provide good content. smile

4. GoodBizAdvice profile image69
    GoodBizAdviceposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for your answers to my question. smile