jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How many writers are here at the Hub?

1. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 9 years ago

Just wondering if anyone knows how many writers are signed up here at HubPages and how many are active out of those?
    Just curious!

1. profile image60
      venusgirl48posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Hi I just started, and am keen.  But Im not sure what to expect.

Regards Merle

2. honey profile image50
    honeyposted 9 years ago

Total number of registered users: 199253
    from forums index page..out of them active users may be 30-35%..

3. premsingh profile image59
    premsinghposted 9 years ago

Total number of registered users: 199253
    All this information is available on the front page of FORUMS

About one fourth are active writers. Approx. number of hubs is 94,801 Hubs as per statistics provided in one of the posts in the official anouncement section "hubpages vs Squidoo". Many hubbers have hundred or more habs and several hubbers have  <10 hubs.

4. Matt Maresca profile image60
    Matt Marescaposted 9 years ago

Wow.  This community is even bigger than I thought.  Actually, this place should become a nice spot for people seeking information on just about anything.  There are so many high quality hubs on here, you could probably find better info on most topics than simply googling it.

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I agree,
      I find myself looking here at HubPages for information on things before I google now.

5. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 9 years ago

Just like you i was wondering how many hubbers are their who have a good routine to write and publish hubs and i found not more than 200-300.So i call them loyal and true  active members.Maybe you are also one of them,DORSI.

6. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 9 years ago

I thought that you were asking how many people have the vocation of writer...guess I need a second cuppa coffee.

1. Dorsi profile image91
      Dorsiposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Well I tout myself as a writer- but ummm- I'm also a business owner, janitor for that business, part-time gardener making some money from my plant laboratory- I don't know if I'll ever be just a writer- lol....
      I imagine there are alot of us here that wear many hats...........

working