only half of hubs have views

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)
  1. Falsor Wing profile image60
    Falsor Wingposted 14 years ago

10 of my hubs had zero views in 24 hours and one had 15. is this normal?

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

it is when you first start out.  i wouldn't take it too hard, as many of my hubs barely get any traffic at all, where as some do.  go figure.  however, you shouldn't let it bother you too much.  if you want, you should sign up for a sight called redgage, as you can earn way more money there than this adsense stuff.  plus, you can link your hubs that you have here to redgage, so it'll increase your traffic as well.  you should try  it. here's the sight if you want to check it out.

www.redgage.com

or you can try some of these forums that usually work for me to increase traffic.

first here's the recommend a hubber forum that usually works

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/24079?page=276

then here's dale's forum where he links your hubs to his blog site.  that gives you more traffic

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31383

then finally, you should try writing hubs for the hubmob too.  sure, you don't get to pick out the topic in those, but any hub you write for the hubmob topic is guaranteed traffic.  that much i can promise!  anyway, hope that helps ya

2. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep, I think it is normal at the start. You will find time is your friend on hubpages. Keep all your hubs, and wait a while. You will see the hits start to spread out. Of course some hubs are just duds, and we all make a few of those too! Even if they are really good hubs, some just do not have great keywords.
      I write several types of hubs to amuse myself mostly! smile Some are for fun, others for money.
      Stay cool. It all comes out in the wash! lol

2. pisean282311 profile image63
    pisean282311posted 14 years ago

ya it is normal..dont worry..you just keep writing on things which u are good at and also which people would like to read..slowly you would get views too...dont worry...

3. 2uesday profile image66
    2uesdayposted 14 years ago

If you are concerned about incoming traffic make sure you add the best tags you can, pick your title with care and to include the most important tags in it.

It does as others have said take time to build up traffic. Try to add links to  your other hubs when they are relevant to each other. This means the reader flows from one hub to another if they are interested in the subject.

B.T.W. I looked quickly at your hubs and you may need to break the paragraphs down into to make them smaller easier to read on-line.

You could speed up the inflow by doing back links from other sites or write a blog and put the HubPages widget on it and then you will get updates to that whenever you publish a new Hub. The Learning Centre here on HubPages is a good place for picking up useful information about making your Hubs easier for people to find etc.

Google Analytics is also useful for tracking incoming traffic, which will be  useful to you.
    Hope this helps.

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 14 years ago

Mine are all over the place as far as views are concerned.
    Some have zero views and some are 100. It depends on the day or week for mine...smile

5. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

Very much  so  smile  Alot of the time, People will read whatever is new on the front page feed. If that hub is good, they usually come back again to read others.

When I first started, I made sure to post hubs in the middle of the day (Because more people are online, and looking to read something)  ^_^'' I was quite cunning. or at least I thought so.

Don't worry, Your numbers will rise and rise and rise. You just gotta keep puttin' out the goods  O:

1. Falsor Wing profile image60
      Falsor Wingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Damn I usually end up posting things at like 2-4am; are you telling me SEO is even going to complain about my sleep schedule?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)