jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

only half of hubs have views

1. Falsor Wing profile image86
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

10 of my hubs had zero views in 24 hours and one had 15. is this normal?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

it is when you first start out.  i wouldn't take it too hard, as many of my hubs barely get any traffic at all, where as some do.  go figure.  however, you shouldn't let it bother you too much.  if you want, you should sign up for a sight called redgage, as you can earn way more money there than this adsense stuff.  plus, you can link your hubs that you have here to redgage, so it'll increase your traffic as well.  you should try  it. here's the sight if you want to check it out.

or you can try some of these forums that usually work for me to increase traffic.

first here's the recommend a hubber forum that usually works

then here's dale's forum where he links your hubs to his blog site.  that gives you more traffic

then finally, you should try writing hubs for the hubmob too.  sure, you don't get to pick out the topic in those, but any hub you write for the hubmob topic is guaranteed traffic.  that much i can promise!  anyway, hope that helps ya

2. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep, I think it is normal at the start. You will find time is your friend on hubpages. Keep all your hubs, and wait a while. You will see the hits start to spread out. Of course some hubs are just duds, and we all make a few of those too! Even if they are really good hubs, some just do not have great keywords.
      I write several types of hubs to amuse myself mostly! smile Some are for fun, others for money.
      Stay cool. It all comes out in the wash! lol

2. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

ya it is normal..dont worry..you just keep writing on things which u are good at and also which people would like to read..slowly you would get views too...dont worry...

3. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

If you are concerned about incoming traffic make sure you add the best tags you can, pick your title with care and to include the most important tags in it.

It does as others have said take time to build up traffic. Try to add links to  your other hubs when they are relevant to each other. This means the reader flows from one hub to another if they are interested in the subject.

B.T.W. I looked quickly at your hubs and you may need to break the paragraphs down into to make them smaller easier to read on-line.

You could speed up the inflow by doing back links from other sites or write a blog and put the HubPages widget on it and then you will get updates to that whenever you publish a new Hub. The Learning Centre here on HubPages is a good place for picking up useful information about making your Hubs easier for people to find etc.

Google Analytics is also useful for tracking incoming traffic, which will be  useful to you.
    Hope this helps.

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

Mine are all over the place as far as views are concerned.
    Some have zero views and some are 100. It depends on the day or week for mine...smile

5. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

Very much  so  smile  Alot of the time, People will read whatever is new on the front page feed. If that hub is good, they usually come back again to read others.

When I first started, I made sure to post hubs in the middle of the day (Because more people are online, and looking to read something)  ^_^'' I was quite cunning. or at least I thought so.

Don't worry, Your numbers will rise and rise and rise. You just gotta keep puttin' out the goods  O:

1. Falsor Wing profile image86
      Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Damn I usually end up posting things at like 2-4am; are you telling me SEO is even going to complain about my sleep schedule?