jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon question..

1. dave01012 profile image61
    dave01012posted 6 years ago

I've noticed I get a lot of clicks from UK searches (google.co.uk + yahoo.co.uk)

If these searchers end up clicking through to amazon.COM then end up purchasing something through amazon.CO.UK do you still earn credit for this?

1. Jane@CM profile image60
      Jane@CMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dave, I think so. I too get a lot of UK clicks and although I don't know who purchases, I'm still making a bit of money on Amazon.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, you do not.

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

The US Amazon and UK Amazon are different affiliate programmes so I am not sure that you would.  Have you ever had any products purchased from the UK site come up on your reports? You would need to check on the Amazon Affiliates site, but I think that they would count someone clicking into the UK site out of Amazon.com as breaking your link.

Try emailing the HubPages Team?

1. Vimlaksh G profile image80
      Vimlaksh Gposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wanted to know can you post Amazon affiliate links in the Hubs or is it against HP rules? Thanks.

3. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

To Dave - the simple answer is NO.
    I am an Amazon.co.uk affiliate but their program doesn't work with hubpages. I can use them on my blogs but not here, and no even if they click out of amazon.com from your hub and go straight to .co.uk to buy something, you don't collect on the sale.

Vimlack - you can post up to two affiliate links on each hub, but if you are talking about Amazon.com use the capsules provided and put as many as you want on.