jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Deleting Affiliate Code for Google???

1. lisa86 profile image61
    lisa86posted 6 years ago

How do I delete the affiliate code for google adsense on my hubpages. I need to change it because it does not match the code I have for my google adsense account; therefore, making my status "association pending".

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've removed your AdSense ID from your account settings.  You're free to attempt to reassociate or associate with a different ID.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Lisa, if instead of starting new threads concerning the same set of issues, you continued the prior discussion, your post would show up in the hubtivity for those of us who have already tried to help you.

Under affiliate settings, Google, you should hopefully be able to click "modify," then replace the old code with the new one. If that doesn't work, I recommend contacting HubPages (see help menu) and asking them to delete the old, incorrect code for you on their end.

3. lisa86 profile image61
    lisa86posted 6 years ago

Thanks for the help! Problem solved.. Wedsite examiner- sorry for the multiple post.. I'm just new to all of this smile

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No problem, thanks for responding back. I am sure this was no fun for you, glad to hear the problem was solved. Good luck and welcome to HubPages!

working