Relevant or has it all been said and done before?

1. humagaia profile image71
    humagaiaposted 6 years ago

Hi, 2 1/2 weeks in and enjoying every minute on HubPages. Enthused by writing so much that I have neglected hitting the forums to see the other Hubbers. Such a huge array of articles it is difficult to know if a subject has been fully covered. I have created a Hub which started out as a repository for my excess ideas for Hubs - basically an archive. I used the opportunity to answer an old Hub question "What can I write about?" What I need to know is this article too cumbersome and should I break it down into sub-hubs for ease of use.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

To be honest, I don't think anyone is going to read this. It is totally out of proportion, also consider what kind of audience you are likely to have. You have got to break it into several smaller pieces, then link them together.

3. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago

Wow that is one incredible hub, Just skim reading is enough to get the old brain cells working again. I guess anyone who gets stuck or needs inspiration should be pointed to this hub. If you can’t find something to write about after reading this it’s time to give up.