jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Its really so hard very hard to get accepted to Google Adsense.

1. wesleycox profile image81
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

You could be getting denied an adsense account due to the fact that there are 17 copies of one of your hubs on the internet and 13 of the other one.  I didn't take the time to check the other two but chances are there are copies of those as well.  Adsense doesn't like copyright violations or plagarisms.  I'm not saying that you plagarized those articles but if there are articles out there already then another one appears on a new page, and then the owner of that page applies for an adsense account, of course they're going to deny it.  Hope this helps.

1. wesleycox profile image81
      wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

Copyscape the website is www.copyscape.com

1. jamesbrownbete profile image61
        jamesbrownbeteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

James, please don't try to kid us. It's impossible for someone to innocently write the exact same article in the same words by accident.

1. Randy Godwin profile image91
            Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Busted!!  You can fool some of the Hubbers some of the time.....but not Marisa!

1. habee profile image91
              habeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh, the snake has
              Lots of fangs, dear,
              And he keeps them
              Pearly white.

Sorry for the song, James. Why don't you write several quality hubs that have no duplicates and try applying again?

2. She-rah profile image79
        She-rahposted 7 years ago

Wondering if you are the original author of all the articles and you just copied the same articles YOU wrote to other sites. I always do summaries or spin my articles so they vary if I submit them to other sites. I never copy even my own articles. Now if you copy an article written by someone else and published it as yours, then that's a BIG NO NO and adsense will definitely deny you. I applied to google adsense with only 1 hubpage article and was approved within a week. Lots of quality keywords and content, and it was my original work, not copied. smile

3. jamesbrownbete profile image61
        jamesbrownbeteposted 7 years ago

Thanks for your comments my fellow lovely hubbers! Although some comments greatly hurts me, but its OK! Its your freedom to express. I have learned from this mistake and I have already deleted that hub a while ago. I got the answers now here in my hand and there's no need for this forum to continue. Keep safe everyone!

working