jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Google Ads Appearing on my Hub but AdSense not Approved.

1. 60
    arunantoposted 6 years ago

I applied for Google Adsense 3 days back and still now I didn't get any response from Google for my application. But I started receiving Ad Impression on my hub.

Can any one help me on this.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Ads are going to appear on your Hubs regardless of whether you have been approved for AdSense or not.  This is how HubPages pays for the site.

The only exception to this is if your Hub qualifies as being non-commercial, in which case you are then allowed to turn the ads off. 

http://hubpages.com/faq/#commercial

1. 60
      arunantoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks relache... but why my adsense account in not getting approved. I really dont want to loose my page impression and I have got lot many stuffs to write here.. This is a wonderful platform for me and I never realized this... late.. very late..

Writing is my passion and I really want to get the benefit out of it... so could you please help me to know the reason why my adsense is not getting approved.

1. darkside profile image80
        darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They would have sent an email outlining in general terms where you've gone amiss.

Looking at your two hubs I see it lacking information that people are searching for.

1. 60
          arunantoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

what do you mean... I posted those artricles under the right category. Do you mean people visiting hugpages always need to write abt topics like technology tips.. personal finance etc... how can you judge on others writing.

thanks If this is the case i am not interested in this program. It really demoralize people.

1. darkside profile image80
            darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you want feedback or a shoulder to cry on?

You have two hubs, which aren't very many.

Having checked out your hubs I see something more like a blog post, not an article. Content that is full of useful information AND what people are using search engines to search for is far more likely to be accepted onto the Adsense Programme.

Sure, some people have hubs that have anecdotes and opinions, but if you want a chance at being accepted, don't give Adsense just two hubs like this, because they will judge you.

2. relache profile image86
        relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

working