jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Google Ads Not Appearing on Only One of My Hubs

1. Sally's Trove profile image84
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

Ads are appearing on all of my Hubs but one, and for the life of me I can't figure out why. It's probably something obvious to everyone but me. Thanks for any help you can give me.

1. sunforged profile image66
      sunforgedposted 7 years agoin reply to this

but what one is it?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

good q, hehe

good noon to all,

2. Sally's Trove profile image84
        Sally's Troveposted 7 years agoin reply to this
    2. Has_aWayWithWords profile image66
      Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Make sure the box is checked stating it meets adsense guidelines, also be sure that the hub is set to low,medium, or high based on the number of ads you want shown. The other problem to check is to go to google adsense and check site status to see if that site has been blocked by robots.txt file   sometimes if google can't read the page they won't be able to display ads.

AdSense guidelines met is checked; Hub is set to high.

Now, about site status...I found what you are talking about, and I thank you for that little prodding to learn more about my AdSense account.

However, the "sites" that show the robots file as the reason blocked are actually Hubs, and Google tells me that robots.txt is under the control of the web provider or webhost, which is not me, but HubPages.

Additionally, the Hub in question is not one of the Hubs showing up blocked. The ones that are showing up blocked do have Google ads appearing on them.

1. Has_aWayWithWords profile image66
          Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

UH OH.... I am at a loss then, I do not know any other reason unless that hub just doesn't meet guidelines or there are no ads relevant (highly unlikely)    can you send me a link to the hub please and I will look at it.

The link is above your comment, in answer to sunforged's question. smile

2. prettydarkhorse profile image66
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

hi, I can see ads on it now

prettydarkhorse, there are ads, but there are no Google AdSense ads. Thanks for looking, though!

3. Has_aWayWithWords profile image66
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years ago

No ads when I view it... hmmm I truly have no idea why there wouldn't be any. Good luck, I would maybe email staff to see if there is something wrong with code on that page

I have done just that. Thanks for the suggestion. ~Sherri

working