jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Tensions on the HP forum a bit high lately?

1. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 7 years ago

Just seems like over the past couple days that people are at each other's throats. Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing this too?

yikes

1. pisean282311 profile image54
      pisean282311posted 7 years ago in reply to this

tension?...why didnt i notice that?

Originposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, I know there is usually some tension in the forums due to the political/religious debates, but it's a bit higher than usual.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's just you!

Seriously, the tension is nearly always in the political and religious forums.  If there's a lot happening there, those threads will dominate the "all forums" page and you're going to notice them more.

If you ignore that and just visit the forums you enjoy, it's still quite peaceful!

3. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

to be completely honest, i haven't noticed anything different.  well other than the fact that forums seems to be like a ghost town these days, and the people that are here rarely ever talk to me.  which is sad because i miss the good old days that I could just go into any old forum and strike up a conversation to forget about my troubles.  now, i'm lucky if i barely bump into ANYONE here that talks to me.  oh well. that's life.

Why do you think it's a ghost town these days? What changed? Too many people joined and expected to gain riches, yet found it takes more work than their willing to put forth - so they leave?

1. pisean282311 profile image54
          pisean282311posted 7 years ago in reply to this

quite possible...

2. brianzen profile image61
    brianzenposted 7 years ago

I think its the same rhetoric, religion, politics, where are the fun topics?

Not sure, perhaps a good healthy joke thread is in order!

3. brianzen profile image61
    brianzenposted 7 years ago

For my part I humbly apologize.

4. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 7 years ago

Actually, my experience of the forums lately has been that they're pretty quiet. Used to see much more mud flying than lately.

working