jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Hub Addiction

1. Aiden Roberts profile image87
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

Is it just me (I don't think so) or is hubpages addictive?
    I joined a couple of days ago and quickly (poorly)wrote 2 hubs, I have 6 more in the edit stage and about 100 or more at the idea stage, I think I am addicted.

I am starting to suffer from hub overload as I have so many hubs to read and write, so many hubbers too follow, so much information to digest, interpret and use and so few hours to do it in.

Anyway I am sure I am not alone so better go work on my new hubs.

Great to be here and to meet so many interesting and supportive people.

1. pisean282311 profile image61
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

it is my friend..i too m addicted to it...but now i have formed hours in which i would use hubpages...

Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe I need to tame my addiction by planning my time on here but right now I feel as if i would be missing something.

Sure it will settle down and become a close friend that I enjoy sharing time with.

2. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty much addicted! But, I think as a whole I'm addicted to all online stuff. So much information out there to soak up! big_smile

3. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 6 years ago

At least this addiction is profitable, there are many out there that are not.

Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So true!!!

4. profile image0
    Gracie Sophiaposted 6 years ago

Usually when something is new, I go full force and I just joined hubpages. However, writing has accompanied me for decades and I never tire of it. I am enjoying hubbing and conversing with new writers. Writing is a way of life for me. However, I do know that when my relationship time with others is null then it's time to limit my writing and hubbing. I seek balance in all things, however, writing is one of my best friends.

5. Dobson profile image82
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

Welcome to all you guys just discovering this great place for putting your writing out for the masses. Hub Pages is wonderful, that is obvious even after just a few hours. I have found it to be quite rewarding and am beginning to see a monetary benefit as well. You would be well advised to slow down on your writing and partake of some hubs by long time hubbers as they will save you lots of time in editing and revising if you understand the Hub Pages process upfront.

Anyway, wlecome aboard!

working