jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I am having trouble formatting my hubpages

1. fletchersworld profile image61
    fletchersworldposted 8 years ago

I am a newbie so please bear with me if I haven't read something I should have. I am trying to put text in the capsule box but it isn't wordwrapping so it goes off the page. I also am seeing the neat pages with the photos off to the side but can't seem to figure it out either.

Is there a tutorial that I can access?

thanks for your help.

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

This is a good one with info that will probably help you: http://hubpages.com/hub/capsules

Let us know if you still have questions.

1. FinancePortal profile image61
      FinancePortalposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ooh, thanks for that. I've been looking for a similar guide for ages - that's just what I was after.

3. fletchersworld profile image61
    fletchersworldposted 8 years ago

Actually I figured it out. I was copying and pasting from Word which wasn't doing the word wrap. I noticed on another instruction that someone was using notepad. It fixed the problem. I did find the site listed but it didn't talk about how to format only what the capsle is. It would be nice to have a step by step piece that shows with screen shots what each function on the page does.

thanks for the help.

4. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

One feature I also think that would be helpful is if we could do spell check in full module and not just in half module.  Sometimes I type my hubs in the hub itself, so I always have to press the module to half module to spell check.  I think it would be nice if we could spell check in half module and full module smile.