jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Traffic To Your Hubs From Other Hubs-hupages Internel traffic building

1. ss sneh profile image61
    ss snehposted 6 years ago

How do you bring traffic to your hubs within hubpages?

-- how to Bringing traffic from other hubs?

-- how to bring traffic and page rank from other hupages' pages?

Please try to explain your strategies?

Do you really promote your hub

(within hubs by commenting or by other means)

Or you just keep creating more hubs and the traffic comes automatically generated by hubpages system?

-- Thanks

1. Polly C profile image88
      Polly Cposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, if you want to attract traffic from within hubpages then I think the best way to do it is by increasing your presence here. Reading lots of other hubs and leaving comments means the author will probably click on your profile to see who you are, and maybe read some of your hubs and comment back. smile

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I can't say much about internal traffic because I don't look for it. Write good hubs and internal traffic will follow.

Remember, internal traffic doesn't convert well. So, look for external traffic.

Well written hubs plus quality backlinks is the key to external traffic.

Here is my article on backlinks: http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Easy-Free-Backlinks

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

My internal traffic is minuscule compared to my external traffic.  And I'm very happy with it as it is.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Internal Hubpages traffic comes in two forms,

Hubpages users, and Google organic traffic.

You want the organic traffic which has found it's way on to one hub, but is more likely to click adverts on another of your hubs.

5. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I think that I get traffic between my hubs (all one subject) as they are all interlinked, at least I hope I do as I am not sure how and where the traffic leaves my hub.. But a couple of my hubs tend to keep pace with each other views wise..

Whether they travel from one hub to the next I am not sure but at least I have the backlinks.. Better for ranking in HP and in google.

But to be honest I would expect the best (add-clicking) traffic is from outside hubpages which is where the bulk of my traffic now comes from.. Just hope they start to click..lol

6. ss sneh profile image61

Hi!      From these valuable tips given by you all, to get good traffic, one has to --

write quality hubs which gets organic traffic from search engines and get a lot of back links --

and not to worry much about internal traffic -- is what a hubber should do. Isn't it?   -- Thanks

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You got it rite!

7. ss sneh profile image61

Hi!  So the internal traffic from hubpages doesn't convert well...

Is it because the hubbers feel that they shouldn't see Google ads at all...

even if they are really interested in the offer and would like to know as a potential buyer to that merchant?

Is it true that hubbers should never see Google ads at all in hubpages.com?

( I think this is a pertinent question to this topic)  --Thanks

1. sunforged profile image67
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Social traffic doesnt convert - webmaster traffic doesnt convert

Your fellow Hubpages users are both

- Im sure with an effort in selective tagging and categorization one could siphon off search traffic (not HP users)  from internal hub sources - but that effort would be best spent just trying to get search/external traffic for yourself

1. ss sneh profile image61
        ss snehposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi!   That's right! 

I hear so many internet marketers tell this point.

That authority sites like hubpages can be used as a good traffic source for your money sites.

How do we do this?

Is it from our profile pages?    -- Thanks