jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Totals of Page views, slide show views to be shown also on top

1. 0
    eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago

Currently the totals are located at the bottom of "My account" which means you have to scroll down or press Ctrl End. I am respectfully requesting that same information Totals at the bottom should also be placed just below the column headers.

thank you.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Since total views don't really tell you anything meaningful, I can't see the point really.

1. 0
        eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

total views are VERY MEANINGFUL, they are the basis for traffic, popularity, useful for reporting like CPM, and other CLICKS against pages views analysis. Besides, it is also useful for your accolades milestones.

2. Norah Casey profile image80
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Another site user has already requested that feature, and it has been added to our queue for discussion, review, and possible implementation. Thank you for your feedback!

1. 0
        eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for acknowledging my idea, this is really helpful for hubbers who have lots of hubs

2. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I agree, it would be a more helpful position, I have just hit 20 hubs on my list, I hate to think what the list is like for those that have 100's of hubs...

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have 91 hubs and do not have a personal preference where the totals on the statistics page appear.

Totals are totals. Almost all those who are serious about tracking their views, then the statistic page on HubPages is quite irrelevant because most are using GOOGLE program to track.

Just my thoughts on it. smile

4. 0
    eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago

waiting for the implementation of this feature