jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have a comment box on your info hubs?

1. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 6 years ago

I was wondering about whether a comment box is necessary on hubs that aren't "social" hubs(for lack of a better word).

If you're trying to sell something, such as on Amazon, is a comment box really needed?

Would love to hear others' thoughts on this...

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You don't have to have a comment box on info articles, and infact many respected hubbers on here do not give the comment option.

I kind of like to hear feedback on my articles though, so I guess it is a personal choice!

2. aksana777 profile image60
      aksana777posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have a comment box in my hubs and I think you also need it to have, becuase if you sell something, maybe some of your customers would like to ask you any questions about your products.

2. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I'm going to guess that everyone is different, but I personally put comment boxes on all my hubs. A lot of times all I get back is a "nice hub" or similar comment, but often people will comment and add a little more information to what I have, or if it's a review sometimes people will pop in and add their own experiences with the product or the reasons they decided to buy after reading my review. Either one of these helps me, because it gives potential readers just a little bit more information that I might not have otherwise had.

3. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone--you made me see this in a different light! I was thinking that maybe buyers wouldn't be interested, or even want to see, comment boxes, but I can see now where they might after all.

I like what you said, wychic, about others leaving "testimonials" about the item--that's a definite plus!

Thanks again!