jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Any good websites to post articles

1. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 6 years ago

Is there any good websites to submit my articles for traffic? I have this one site that you can, but its only for stuff that's recent and will only accept newer things.

Any recommendations are helpful smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I would suggest using the 'Search' bar to find articles in generating traffic to find valuable tips and recommendations from many of our fellow authors. big_smile

3. mulberry1 profile image89
    mulberry1posted 6 years ago

I submit my hubpags to sites like SheToldMe.com and AddBlogURL.com. Sometimes I add them to DropJack.com and Delicious. Stumpedia.com allows you to post articles, hubs, and so forth as well.

If your hub is non-commercial you can post it as a bookmark on Xomba too.

What works best for me though is to write a short complimentary article on sites like Qondio.com, Snipsly.com, or InfoBarrel and link back to my hub. (They share revenue plus you get a dofollow backlink) Of you can do the same on Squidoo.

RedGage is social bookmarking site where you can submit your hubs as well.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I have set up my own revenue sharing article directory aimed primarily at Hubpages users, it is invite only and i require a minimum number of quality articles submitted to hubpages to qualify for membership.

This might seem a little bit weird, but when you consider how quickly SheToldMe turned in to a spam filled nightmare, I think it is the only way to go about things without investing in a moderation team.