jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

pictures on forums.

1. Joy56 profile image59
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

Every day i read of people who want to put picutes up on the forums but simply cannot, i never have much success either.  I wast so much time trying, any chance of making it as easy as it is on our hubs, that's just a dream.......

2. itech profile image58
    itechposted 7 years ago

If you were talking about posting images in hubpages forum then you can esily insert like this....

[img]link of the image you were trying to insert[/img]

The only work you want to do is that, "you want to host your image somewhere else such as image hosting sites like picasa, flickr etc. ".

1. profile image0
      selrachposted 7 years ago in reply to this

When I try this it still doesn,t seem to work but hey I am not the cleverest with computers and am probably doing something wrong.

2. Joy56 profile image59
      Joy56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

no it is in here in these forums, some can some cannot...... every day someone mentions they cannot get a picture in forums, Irish Observer mentioned it today, and i do so want him to put his picture of his little chick that was almost dead, but now is doing so well.....

just re read your post and realised you were meaning in these forums o,k i am going to try to post a picture.

1. Cris A profile image61
        Cris Aposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He cannot post pics directly from his computer. He must upload it first on his web site or any other site that hosts imagesto get the URL cool

1. Joy56 profile image59

Cris did you see the photos of his beautiful little chick, in a knorr soup box

1. Cris A profile image61
            Cris Aposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No. Can you provide the link?

1. Joy56 profile image59

http://hubpages.com/hub/Do-you-like-my-pets
              just scroll down and see the little darlin'

2. Joy56 profile image59

aha i think that is where i am going wrong too,  one day i will crack it, and then hey these forums will be sorry

3. profile image0
    selrachposted 7 years ago

http://www.nem5.com/cards/images/congrats/congrats6.jpg

Cracked it thanks itech.I was copying the wrong url

working