jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

No Hubs Found

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I went to my profile page, and clicked 'more' hubs, and I didn't have any hubs found. Refreshed the page, and there they were. Go to page to and again, no hubs found, refresh, and still no hubs.

Crazy bugs this morning.

1. englightenedsoul profile image60
      englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It has been six hours now and still it hasn't been fixed, stats are also freezed and now the RSS feeds not working as well.  I think HP is undergoing maintenance .  I hope all the issues get resolved soon.

2. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

I noticed the same thing, I wonder if hubpages is working on something new again.

3. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I just did the same thing on someones profile trying to find a specific hub.. no hubs.

4. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Should be fixed, guys.  Thanks for hanging in there.

1. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Looks to me like stuff on my profile page is working, though the things that used to be there are gone (the subject areas that used to show).

Stats still seem to be frozen in time.  Is this a static page created on some schedule or does it dynamically query on the fly?  If it's the former, it just hasn't reached me yet, if the latter it is still broken.

1. Pcunix profile image91
        Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Stuff on profile just came back..

5. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

lol   I just ran into that.  (I thought maybe I was kicked off HubPages without notice for some reason.  lol  )

6. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Loads of bugs around at the moment, just switched over to writing on brighthub until things get sorted out tongue