jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Is a week 7 days here?

1. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

Please let me know because I have just realised I started the current challenge 4 weeks ago by Hubpage timing. If a week is 7 days that gives me 2 days to go because I am on number 27.

2. Dale Nelson profile image32
    Dale Nelsonposted 6 years ago

Not sure about the timing thing but way to go doing another Challenge Bard of Ely. Looks like you made the finishing line. Tough to stay on track.

3. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

Well if a week is 7 days that makes 28 days up which means that there are two more to make 30. So if I do another four hubs today and tomorrow will I make it is what I need to know? When does the finishing line for my current challenge end?
    I started so well on this but have been working on the index for my book and can't leave that so have fallen behind here!

4. freecampingaussie profile image49
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

its 30 hubs in 30 days not how many days in a week.

5. Studio E profile image60
    Studio Eposted 6 years ago

168 hrs is a week, problem solved.smile

6. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

It's a 30 day challenge regardless of what day of the week you start it.  Day 1 is when you say it is and count from there.  YOU decide Bard of Ely.  No one is monitoring it to make sure you did or didn't do it correctly.  It's a personal challenge.

7. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I might add.....that's why I personally like to make my challenges coincide with a calendar month.  Anytime I want to know what day it is, I just look at the date at the bottom of my computer screen.  It just makes it easier to keep track of for me.   

With today being Aug 1, it's a great day to start a new challenge for anyone wanting to try this approach.

1. jessicababel profile image59
      jessicababelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great tip wink

working