jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite way

1. Jaggedfrost profile image82
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

of writing an open ended hub? I am looking for a predictable system or more then one that will allow me to be able to start conversations with my hubs.

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure if it's the same concept, but a few here have set up an open ended hub like a chat room or their own little forum. one that I read simply stated that's what is it and introduced us to her cyber home with pics and descriptions. I can't recall who it was, but she did mention she didn't like coming into the forums.. thus the reason for the hub.

Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I was hoping to put a little more structure to the hub then that though there are some interesting elements to your example.

3. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I think it's an interesting concept. somehow you would have to let people know about it if you wanted frequent posts. if I stumble upon the hub again, I'll let you know. you could give it as much structure as you want.

Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I would appreciate that.  I would have to be careful in how I invited people least they think that I was continually plugging my own work.  Hmm I will have to work on that.

working