jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why my hub score neither increasing nor decreasing?

1. vydyulashashi profile image60
    vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago

I know that i  must do some work to improve my hub score. But on the contrary my hub score is neither increasing nor decreasing? I have 93 hub karma and hub karma is increasing slowly. But still i find my hub score at the same place as it is now(89)

Can any one suggest me please??

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So much stability,  mine has been going up and down since the last two weeks,  I believe most of this has to do with traffic and hubtivity , this is just what I think.. may not be really helpful.

vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it is helpful sofs. But i find significant increase in traffic and am active in hubtivity too. But my hub score got struck there itself.

2. Csjun89 profile image77
    Csjun89posted 6 years ago

Give it some time, it'll go up if you do the good stuff

vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah i gave time and am seeing this steady score since 3 weeks.And i have published hubs too

3. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

You have way too high expectations of yourself when you've only been here 2 months. Success doesn't happen overnight. It takes time and work. Write, promote, mingle, help, read, comment and repeat. smile

4. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Patience - fretting won't achieve anything.  Just keep on writing, reading other hubs and making comments and participating in the forums and your score will go up

working