VOTE FOR THE BABY PICTURE IN CHRISTOPH REILLY'S HUB

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 171 discussions (281 posts)
  1. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 15 years ago

Christoph is about to escape unscathed from his hub regarding chaging his perfectly good and proven succesful avatar because all of you people are being nice and honest about his current one being fine.

And you're right, it is.

However, he should be PUNISHED for questioning himself (which I have already said on the hub) but, he GLOATED and pointed out that I was right, but that nobody would see it that way until after they had already voted.

HE NEEDS TO BE THAT UGLY BABY FOR AT LEAST A WEEK.

So, please, if you don't even care about him or his avatar, at least do me a favor and go vote for the baby part of his hub.  Just scroll right past all his writing and just click the "BABY FACE" option.  Everything he wrote is just like "blah blah blah" anyway.

In fact, if you don't bother to read the hub, I can tell you he said bad things about your mom, and the best way to punish him is to click the Baby Face option on the poll.

Thanks.

If you need directions to find it, it's this hub here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Help-Me-Choose- … -An-Avatar

2. gwendymom profile image66
    gwendymomposted 15 years ago

too funny Shades. I tried to change my vote but it wouldn't let me! Maybe you can convince others. Good Luck!

3. Shadesbreath profile image78

The best way to do it is to keep this forum thread up in the hubtivity screen so people see it.  Reilly deserves to be that baby and I am willing to work to make sure it happens.

4. gwendymom profile image66

I will try to help you with posting comments regularly and keeping it on the hubtivity screen. I hope I don't run out of things to comment about, but I'll do my best.

5. Shadesbreath profile image78

Well, I'll keep saying stuff too, and hopefully everyone will see that Reilly really needs to spend a week in the stocks of that baby picture for his moment that he had.  Guys that articulate and funny and bright need to be freaking hammered any moment they show a glimmer of humanity.  It's the only way to balance out the universe.  PUNISH HIM WITH THE BABY!!!!

6. Christoph Reilly profile image67
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

This is grossly unfair! Besides, I didn't gloat Shadesbreath - certainly not to you - but merely made an observation. And so, my dear friends, I ask you to go to the polls and vote WITH YOUR HEART! Do not follow this spiteful direction. Are you not capable of making up your own minds? Of course you are! Vote with honor! Vote with integrity! Thank you.

Shadesbreathposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You forgot to tell them there was going to be a chicken in every pot and that, if they are guys, you were going to send a hawt campaign intern to their house to pole dance.

Look, nobody is buying it.  VOTE FOR THE BABY.  Don't be sucked in by his smarmy wit and appeal to the heartstrings.  All politicians pull your heart strings.  That's how you know they are evil.  Anyone that makes sense or has a strong emotional point is only manipulating you.  Don't be a stooge.  VOTE FOR THE BABY.

2. Christoph Reilly profile image67
      Christoph Reillyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I stand by that.

7. gwendymom profile image66

you are so funny, he's going to want to choke us but that's ok, It's all in the name of comedy and revenge and no rules apply to that. I just want to say That I have no grounds for revenge on Christoph though, and I just want to see him with a different avatar for awhile, it will do him some good. I like the original one but yea, he needs to wear the baby face or even the stretchy face for awhile.

I can't do much more tonight as I am under the influence of sleeping pills and should have been in bed an hour ago. If my husband had given me even the slightest inkling that that we could do more than sleep I would have been ther already, but he didn't so here I am sitting here typing this.

8. Shadesbreath profile image78

Yeah, I got less inkling than that from my wife, so I have parked myself here to martial a campaign against Christoph because, well, it's that or Mine Sweeper.

9. spryte profile image76
    spryteposted 15 years ago

LOL!!!  I KNEW you were going to do this Shade...I KNEW IT!!! smile  Thanks for not letting me down.

10. gwendymom profile image66

lol, I knew he would be by soon to try and turn the tides against us. We'll have to see what else he can come up with. I will get on in the morning and post as often as possible. So goodnight Shades, sweet dreams.

11. gwendymom profile image66

Spryte, welcome to the dark side, we have cookies.

12. Shadesbreath profile image78

Hi Spryte, and good night Gwendymom (even though you got rid of your super hawt avatar).  Thanks to you both for supporting the "Christoph needs to be an ugly baby for a week" campaign.

Oh, and Christoph, because I know you're going to read this:

tongue

13. spryte profile image76

Baby face...you got the cutest little baby face...
    http://z.hubpages.com/u/563610_f260.jpg

Vote for this one!!! 

I'm off to bed for now...but I'll be very close to my computer ALL day long tomorrow making sure this forum gets the attention it deserves.  smile

Love ya Christoph!

1. profile image0
      Ananta65posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Vote for this one!!!

For once Shadesbreath actually has a point and I think we should reward that.

2. spryte profile image76
      spryteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Well Nacho Dog, I do sympathize with your plight regarding naturalization vs the natural instinct to procreate, however this forum isn't really about that.

It's about this...

Shadesbreath has made a convincing argument that having Christoph spend a week as "Babyface" is fair punishment for a pandering (albeit hilarious) hub done by the cowboy to elicit devotion and compliments from the female (and some male) hubbers. 

Unfortunately, I had already voted prior to seeing this argument, so I'm just making sure everyone is aware before clicking that button.

Have you voted yet?

1. profile image0
        Ananta65posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Let there be no doubt about this! lol

14. Shadesbreath profile image78

Nice play, Spryte.  We must make him face the music.

15. Shadesbreath profile image78

Whoah, I just replied to myself.  That has to be wrong.  I an only assume I'm violating a HubPages policy.  /sigh

VOTE FOR CHRISTOPH'S BABY AVATAR!!!!

16. Lazur profile image69
    Lazurposted 15 years ago

Done cool roll

17. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 15 years ago

I wish you had done this before I voted! In an uncharacteristic move, I voted honestly. What can I say? I must have been very tired. That said, I am willing to take up your cause. He must be stuck with the baby, that may well be the poster child for birth control. By the way, Is it just me, or does that kid look like the illigitimate spawn of Larry Fine?

18. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

I did my duty: I voted... big_smile sorry Christoph but I'm a sucker for cute little babies. (not that the one in the hub has anything to do with cute little babies) lol

19. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

Baby - 32%
    Some other bad photo - 33%

I voted for the baby - just on general principles smile

20. gwendymom profile image66

Good morning all!
    I am back to keep this thing up and have Christoph wear the baby face for a week. Not that I don't like Christoph, I do, really! But well it's fun and I need some entertainment.

21. gwendymom profile image66

lalalalalala. replying to myself because I told Shades I would keep this thing going. Guess no one is up yet. My favorite foods are
    1. Fajitas- extra guacamole
    2. Bacon wrapped jalepenos
    3. Rib eyes
    4. brownies
    5. italian cream cake

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I did my duty all ready and voted appropriately early on this morning.
      Italian cream cake where? zs

22. gwendymom profile image66

I don't know where Zsuzy, I wish I had some right now. Instead i have to settle for a bowl of frosted flakes and a cup of coffee.

23. gwendymom profile image66

Okay people, it's time to get up and get on here and talk to me! Let's keep this topic alive in the hubtivity! I am getting tired of talking to myself, I'm really not that interesting.

My favorite movies
    1. The Notebook
    2. Grease- I can't help it!
    3. Pearl Harbor
    4. Young Guns
    5. Bridget Jones Diary
    6. It's a Wonderful Life
    7. Troy
    8. Shanghai Noon
    9. The Outsiders
    10. Unfaithful
    11. Face Off
    12. Hardball
    13. All the Shrek movies
    14. Primal Fear
    15. Message in a Bottle
    I guess the short list for now.

24. Anna Marie Bowman profile image75
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

Ha ha ha...I just woke up and started reading this!!  Poor Christoph!!  Good thing he has a good sense of humor.  LOL!!  I have already voted, so I can't go vote for the baby picture.  I wish you guys luck in your campaign.

25. gwendymom profile image66

Thanks Anna Marie, It is a good thing he has a good sense of humor and I hope he doesn't hold it against me.

26. gwendymom profile image66

ok, why is my hub not getting any attention?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Chosing-a-pet-b … ersonality

I know I did this in a hurry and probably could have taken more time with it, but come on people, give it a chance.

I am so not above self promoting, or bribery, or selling my body for home decor.
    I am such a bad girl. Maybe I should be punished.

27. gwendymom profile image66

Shades, Spryte, wake up sleepy heads!

hmm, what to talk about now.......

Did you know that Victoria's Secret sells a nursing bra? I was a little surprised to find that out.
    It's really pretty for a nursing bra. Leopard print with with red satin accents.

Did you know that the average person eats 15 spiders a year in their sleep, now we know what causes morning breath.

Did you know that the Bible is the number one shoplifted book in America.

Ok, more useless facts later.

28. spryte profile image76

Gooooooood morning smile

I desperately need coffee...

29. gwendymom profile image66

Good Morning!
    I hear you Spryte, I've had my two cups and have started on the Diet Coke.

30. Anna Marie Bowman profile image75
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

I guess it isn't just me then...I feel like I just woke up, and I'm on my second cup already...

31. gwendymom profile image66

Two cups is the norm for me, anymore and I get jumpy.

32. gwendymom profile image66

Ok Spryte, I am going to have to leave this to you for awhile. I have to pick up kids from school, then we have some outside playtime, then some indoor playtime, then lunch then naps. I can get back on during naps.

Have fun.

33. spryte profile image76

Okies Gwendy - I'll just sit here with my coffee and uh...

Hurry back okay?

34. Nacho Dog profile image58
    Nacho Dogposted 15 years ago

Buenos Dias spryte!  I, Nacho Dog, will keep you company.  Shadesbreath threatened me with a wooly mammoth last night if I didn' come here so aqui estoy!

35. spryte profile image76

Waaaiiit a second...aren't you that annoying chihuahua from Shadesbreath's Excrement hubs?  I'm not really sure I need THAT kind of company in here.  I'd just as soon sit here and talk to myself...if you don't mind. 

And look...you've been here what...two months and still no hubs?  Maybe that's why Shade threatened you with a wooly mammoth.  Are you a troll?

36. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 15 years ago

Wait ...Nacho Dog is not taking over BT Evilpants' presidental bid because BT is busy working, is he/it?

1. Nacho Dog profile image58
      Nacho Dogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Noooo senorita, I'm no Americano.  I try and I try and I try to become an Americano but I get caught every time.  Eees no my fault though.  Have you ever seen a female German shepherd border patrol dog?  Muy caliente!!!

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
        Patty Inglish, MSposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Were you in the film "Beverly Hills Chihuahua?" If not, you should have been.

Adios, Chihuahua.

1. Nacho Dog profile image58
          Nacho Dogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Patty mi corazon -

Alas, no.  My agent did not do a good job of pursuing that role for me even though I would have been a natural.  I did however have the part of Cujo locked up until an unfortunate problem with immigration, so they had to go with their second choice, the saint bernard. 

Maddie - your Vivi is muy caliente.  I like a pooch with a big booty!  Is she available perhaps, maybe, no?

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
            Patty Inglish, MSposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Nacho Libre Dog --

Have you enlisted the help of a good immigration attorney? I'm sure there will be a sequel to Beverly Hills Chichahua in which you can play a major part. And how much income would you be giving up from Lucha Libre stardom in order to come to America?

Maddie - A Dog Moderator would be a lovely addition to Hubpages and Vivi is well qualified. Vivi - Belware the Poochie Libre!

37. Nacho Dog profile image58

Do I look like a troll to you?  Geesh!  I'm a leetle dog and I have a short attention span.  Cut me some slack, would you?  You know how long it takes to type stuff without opposable thumbs?  I bet the jackalope understands! 

At least you spelled chihuahua right.  Shadesbreath called me a cheehawhaw or something like that.  A Dios Mio!  I'm not sure what a cheehawhaw is, but it doesn't sound too impressive.

38. gwendymom profile image66

Ok Spryte, I cheated and brought them in early today. Of course I will still have to make them lunch. You wouldn't believe how picky parents are when it comes to feeding their children. You know they have to eat and stuff like that, so yea, I better feed them. So I'll try to post as much as possible.

39. Nacho Dog profile image58

Si, si senorita pequena!  I have voted for the bebe feo. 

Eees a miracle, no? Ugly baby growing up to be a vaquero hermoso, like Christoph?  Personally, I could never even lick the face of a child so ugly so that speaks the volumes about thees leetle baby's mamacita.  Well, they say love it eees blind.

40. spryte profile image76

Gwendymom:  LOL!  How old are they?  PB&J works great you know! 

And yes, Nacho Dog, it truly is amazing that Christoph outgrew his...uh...baby looks.  Oddly enough though, if you look closely, you can still see the future Christoph in the baby's features.  Slap a cowboy hat on the tot and it's quite apparent.

41. gwendymom profile image66

They are 3,4 and 5. I just threw some pigs in a blanket in the oven. wow, I am really cheating today, but they can have some veggies with that and maybe some applesauce. I can bribe them later with candy. I hope Shades appreciates this.

42. spryte profile image76

OMG...3,4 and 5....and you actually find time to write???

43. Shadesbreath profile image78

ROFL  you guys are killing me.

I seriously snorted at "Did you know Victoria's Secret sells nursing bras" and almost spewed my drink.  lol

Way to keep up the campaign!

44. gwendymom profile image66

Spryte, yea, they are pretty good kids and thankfully Nick Jr. is a favorite of theirs. Mostly they have control of the TV and everything else so the computer is the only thing off limits. So I get to use it in between laundry, dishes, cooking and wiping dirty faces.

Shades, they really do sell nursing bras, not that I was shopping for them but they send me an email, seriously like everyday because well I am addicted to their bras. So they sent me an email for a sale that they were having and then you get to the site and type in your size and they give you a list of the bras they have in that size on sale. That was the only one that popped up. So Either I was way to late on the sale, or I have a really weird size. I think it's the first though.

45. Shadesbreath profile image78

I don't doubt it; it was just so random that I laughed.  Sometimes random is the best kind of funny (like that lame singing... snail/hamster whatever video on my hub.  Just totally out of the blue). 

Oh, and the baby is at 33% and him keeping his regular avatar is at 38%... we're gaining on him, but its painfully slow.

46. spryte profile image76

Gwendymom - What is it with Victoria's Secret catalogs in the mail anyway?  I get one like every other week (my husband isn't complaining).  I love their bras too...and so do my sisters.  I remember this one time, we were all sitting around the kitchen table, and we sorta well...okay we whipped off our shirts and held a "Victoria's Secret Bra Comparison." 

LOL!  It was rather funny...not because of what we were doing because my sisters and I are rather open about things like that.  It was hilarious because my husband and his brother quickly dodged into the living room and refused to come out.  smile

Shadesbreathposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Dude, wtf?

47. gwendymom profile image66

Lol, I have this one from Vic's secret a (hot pink pushup) that everytime I wear everyone wants to see it, I swear I could be a salemen for them. I have gotten them more customers than I can name. I think they owe me a few free bras.

48. spryte profile image76

You do realize that is a small fortune don't you? 

Victoria's Secret...one of the few stores you go in to get something you need...come out with a bag the size of a lunch sack and have blown about three hundred dollars on.

49. gwendymom profile image66

yea, who knew so many women would want to buy bras? I try not to pay full price for anything.

Earlier when we were talking about the kids I forgot to tell you a story. The youngest one, a girl, she is so funny, and I spend most of my time with her. I have taught her to bray like a donkey when I ask her what noise does your daddy make. LOL. He doesn't know I taught her that. It cracks me up every time she does it.

50. Cranston profile image59
    Cranstonposted 15 years ago

'Baby Face' for sure!

big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)