jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

so much hubbing - so little time

1. Kerrie Lynskey profile image62
    Kerrie Lynskeyposted 6 years ago

I joined Hubpages a couple of weeks ago and have quickly become addicted!  I'm concerned that I may never do any housework again.  There is sooooooooooo much to learn and so many hubs to read.  Hope I can get to sleep before 3AM tonight! How to strike a hub-life balance?

1. mailxpress profile image74
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So funny and can relate.  Yes, I am shutting my computer off now to do some responsibility stuff.  Eventually you will create a routine that will work for you.
      In the beginning I could not walk away but now I can.  Good luck.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

First, go to dentist (not really).

The rest will come naturally.

3. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

tell me about it, it has taken me a long long time, to get my priorities right, the housework, gets done first now, well some of it.

4. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I hear you!  My work hours recently changed and sleep time has suffered as I still want to spend time hubbing.  Time that just isn't there any more.

We just have to learn better to set priorities.

5. warchild75 profile image50
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

By the time i have finished a 9 hour stint at work the last thing i want to do is sit at the pc for a few hours writing when all i want to do is crash in front of the tv,still manage to get those hubs written some how,would like to up my output a bit though.

1. Kerrie Lynskey profile image62
      Kerrie Lynskeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for comments, glad I'm not the only one! I'm sure that this writing lark will get easier as I learn more from Hubsville.