jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon hubs, which is better?

1. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 6 years ago

I've been thinking of putting all my Amazon hubs under one group. Is this a good strategy? Or would it be better if I put links inside each Amazon hub? Or how about creating one big hub where I can feature each of the Amazon hub?

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It depends on the topics really. The best way to do it is to interlink hubs within the same niche through anchor text. You can also create capstone hubs for each topic area which summarise each of the hubs and provide a link.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Personally, I don't think groups do much apart from making it easier to manage your account.  The only thing it does for readers is to give them a link at the END of the Hub, and some readers won't get that far.

I also don't think there's any point in interlinking your Amazon Hubs anyway. No one comes to your Hub because they want to buy something, anything, from Amazon.  They come to your Hub because they want to find the best place to buy a blue widget.  So grouping and interlinking all your Hubs selling blue widgets makes more sense.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I think grouping them together may be the best solution. People who buy from Amazon come looking for specific products, so I doubt you'd have any success with the other options. An alternative to grouping is to create a link capsule just above the comments capsule, so it won't take the reader away from your primary content.