jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Need help to better my hubbing

1. rembrandz profile image87
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

Greetings all

I am relatively new to hubpages in the sense I published my hubpages 6 months ago
    (http://hubpages.com/hub/Artist-Inspirations) and got back only few days ago, publishing one hub only a few days ago, which remains without any comments till date.

Then, I just published one more yesterday and I don't see one comment. http://hubpages.com/hub/10-Cartoons-to- … -Lifestyle

So I am beginning to think something is wrong.

I am only slowly getting back to visiting and participating in forums here and reading and commenting on fellow hubbers as and when i get time off work.

Would love to get your feedback on my new hubs and suggestions if I am not doing something right.

Thanks in advance

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

I have n't read your hubs but don't worry about people not leaving comments- just carry on writing as regularly as you can.

You could ask in the hub maker forum to give you some honest feedback to improve your hubs.
    Most comments left at the bottom of your hub are normally complimentary from fellow hubbers and don't give you the feedback that you are looking for. Write interesting topical hubs and comments and views will come. But it does take a little time as everyone will tell you.

3. Dolores Monet profile image90
    Dolores Monetposted 6 years ago

rem - maybe you want to take Hubpages by storm. But it does take time. Create more hubs - you've been away for a while you said. Visit some other hubbers and leave comments. Establish some links for yourself outside of Hubpages. Make sure that the hubs you already published are well written and make sense, refresh them. Good luck!

1. rembrandz profile image87
      rembrandzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dolores for the great insight and wishes. Yes I have been away for a long time from hubbing and looking at the fellow-hubbers works and  forums. I'll do what you suggest on a regular-basis now that am back.

4. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I just took a peek.

I do not think you need help.  You are doing fine; you just need to do more.

Nice to see a post like this that actually leads to enjoyable content.   I have become very picky about who I follow, but I am going to add you to the list.  Good job.