Unable to Publish a new hub

1. Petra Vlah profile image59
    Petra Vlahposted 6 years ago

Since Hub Pages added the My Pictures beta nonsense, I am having nothing but problems and I can not publish a new hub because:
    1)    after uploading a picture from my computer and saving it I CAN NOT upload a second picture in a new capsule.
    2)    After pressing done editing I CAN NOT publish the hub (the computer gets into perpetual loading status) and will not allow any farther action
    3)    Should I want to just get out (in desperation) IT signs me out automatically
    4)    IF I delete the picture, then everything is ok and I can publish the hub, but at this point I do not want to.
    5)    Even if I publish the hub (without pictures) and then I am so frustrated that I decide to delete it, the computer gets again into the loading modus and the nightmare starts allover again (it does not work, it signs me out, etc)

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

This sounds like a glitch, a systemic problem, rather than one concerning your computer or browser. Other users have been reporting similar issues in recent days. I will respectfully file a report to the administrator, requesting that the thread be moved to the "Report a problem..." forum. This way the matter will at least have been brought to their attention.

3. Silva Hayes profile image94
    Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago

Petra, the same thing happened to me starting two days ago and I did report it; still waiting for a resolution.  When I try to publish, the hubpage goes into perpetual Loading mode and will remain there until I finally click it closed.  It then publishes an empty hubpage; my photo and all text is gone, and then it warns me that the hubpage is substandard.

working