Unable to Publish a new hub

1. Petra Vlah profile image60
    Petra Vlahposted 6 years ago

Since Hub Pages added the My Pictures beta nonsense, I am having nothing but problems and I can not publish a new hub because:
    1)    after uploading a picture from my computer and saving it I CAN NOT upload a second picture in a new capsule.
    2)    After pressing done editing I CAN NOT publish the hub (the computer gets into perpetual loading status) and will not allow any farther action
    3)    Should I want to just get out (in desperation) IT signs me out automatically
    4)    IF I delete the picture, then everything is ok and I can publish the hub, but at this point I do not want to.
    5)    Even if I publish the hub (without pictures) and then I am so frustrated that I decide to delete it, the computer gets again into the loading modus and the nightmare starts allover again (it does not work, it signs me out, etc)

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

This sounds like a glitch, a systemic problem, rather than one concerning your computer or browser. Other users have been reporting similar issues in recent days. I will respectfully file a report to the administrator, requesting that the thread be moved to the "Report a problem..." forum. This way the matter will at least have been brought to their attention.

3. Silva Hayes profile image94
    Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago

Petra, the same thing happened to me starting two days ago and I did report it; still waiting for a resolution.  When I try to publish, the hubpage goes into perpetual Loading mode and will remain there until I finally click it closed.  It then publishes an empty hubpage; my photo and all text is gone, and then it warns me that the hubpage is substandard.