Since Hub Pages added the My Pictures beta nonsense, I am having nothing but problems and I can not publish a new hub because:
1) after uploading a picture from my computer and saving it I CAN NOT upload a second picture in a new capsule.
2) After pressing done editing I CAN NOT publish the hub (the computer gets into perpetual loading status) and will not allow any farther action
3) Should I want to just get out (in desperation) IT signs me out automatically
4) IF I delete the picture, then everything is ok and I can publish the hub, but at this point I do not want to.
5) Even if I publish the hub (without pictures) and then I am so frustrated that I decide to delete it, the computer gets again into the loading modus and the nightmare starts allover again (it does not work, it signs me out, etc)
This sounds like a glitch, a systemic problem, rather than one concerning your computer or browser. Other users have been reporting similar issues in recent days. I will respectfully file a report to the administrator, requesting that the thread be moved to the "Report a problem..." forum. This way the matter will at least have been brought to their attention.
Petra, the same thing happened to me starting two days ago and I did report it; still waiting for a resolution. When I try to publish, the hubpage goes into perpetual Loading mode and will remain there until I finally click it closed. It then publishes an empty hubpage; my photo and all text is gone, and then it warns me that the hubpage is substandard.
by ProfoundPuns8 years ago
Hiya fellow Hubbers!(By the way, I've been here on HubPages for about 3 weeks, and I'm LOVING it. Thanks to everyone who's made me feel so welcome.)I have a poll for experienced hubbers and newbies alike. How many...
by Jean DAndrea2 years ago
For a couple of weeks now, I've been trying without success to add a sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools. Every time I test or submit the map, I get a 404 error.I've done this process before for other sites...
by hybridkittens6 years ago
I've been trying to upload pictures on a hub for the past couple days but it every time it pops up with a message that says "error occured while uploading" or something close to that. At first I thought it...
by Susan W22 months ago
Yep, that's right. Someone spinned my hub and it's right here on HubPages. I don't know if it's countedThey didn't duplicate the hub, they spinned it or changed it into their own words but every section is the same. If...
by shazwellyn7 years ago
Ive just seen a new hub with a porno picture. She is showing all her genitalia. Is this allowed?
by Caren White14 months ago
I am screaming with frustration! Most of my hubs have been unfeatured due to lack of traffic. I write about gardening which no one wants to read about in the winter. Spring is coming so I want to get...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.