jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hub URL different from the title of hub

1. DjBryle profile image60
    DjBryleposted 6 years ago

How can I change the URL of my hub since it is different from the title. So when I share the link the title of my hub is: "The Fish, Rainbows, Happiness and Dorothy", the right title is :
    "Rainbows, Happiness, Dorothy and the Fish". Please help! I tried editing the hub but there is no place to edit the URL. Thanks! smile

1. livewithrichard profile image84
      livewithrichardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You cannot change the URL at any time. You can create a new URL and start over or you can edit the title but once you have a URL it is locked and can only be deleted if you choose to.

DjBryleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you my friend. So that means I can't change the URL anymore. Well, it's alright though! Thanks for helping! It means a lot! smile

2. Kyriana profile image80
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

Dj,

I've had the same problem and once, on a newly written hub, I recreated it with the URL I wanted, moved everything over and deleted the original.

After that, I started writing everything in Word then deciding on the title after I could see what ended up being the focus of the hub.

Thanks for the tip my friend. Next time, I'll think of a good title first before publishing. lol! See you around!  smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I’m reasonably sure that the URL not matching the Title is no big thing. People alter their titles all the time, especially recently. smile

Thanks paradigmsearch, that's true and after a days of sharing it on FB, I've noticed that the right title is the one that appears upon adding it as a link. Thanks! See you around! smile

working