jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

AdSense clicks

1. profile image0
    Rhysjcposted 6 years ago

How is that one day I can get 80 impressions and have 9 clicks, and the next I'll have 100 impressions but get no clicks. Is there are logic behind this or is it purely random?

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Impression refer to how many times ads are shown when someone views your Hubs.  Clicks refer to how many times a visitor chose to click on an ad.  That's the logical part.  What makes a visitor click on an ad is much more random and hard to determine.

1. profile image0
        Rhysjcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah right. I knew that already but I wondered if this was a normal thing to happen.

2. profile image0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry. Search engine traffic to good optimised article will attract more clicks.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

This happens! Nothing to worry about.

1. profile image0

Thanks a lot for the help smile

3. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

It's completely normal.

1. profile image0

Awesome, thanks smile

2. reversecharles profile image61
      reversecharlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree.

4. CASE1WORKER profile image84
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

I suppose if you were a clicker you might read a hub, click on an ad, scroll back to the hub, click on another and scroll back etc. I am sure I have done it before

5. deuxlai profile image60
    deuxlaiposted 6 years ago

Because that day there is a lot of people that like to click. The next day, no one like to click. Simple as that.

6. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

Impressions and clicks are not co-related. Some days I get over 200 page impressions but no clicks while on other days just about 100 impressions and 7-8 clicks. Quality content with smart use of keywords n interesting topics can get your traffic and increase chances of clicks too. But remember it only increases the chances of clicks but does not guarantee clicks.

working