How do I go about adding a link to refer friends to my site to sign-up? I am having a lil trouble making this happen. Also, is it a good idea to add it in my profile?
1. Navigate to the page you want to link to, your profile page perhaps:
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on "link to this page" in the grey footer at the bottom, which will take you here:
3. Select which referral track you'd like to use.
4. Now you can cut and paste either just the URL or the HTML, for use in your destination page.
To make a link when editing a text capsule in a hub or your profile bio:
1. Type the text that you want to turn into a link.
2. Highlight the text you want to turn into a link.
3. Click on the link icon
4. This will pop up a window where you should enter the URL that you want to link to (make sure you have popup blockers off)
by Pandoras Box5 years ago
Trying to see if I understand this correctly. The trackers only work from outside of HP, correct? So if I have a new affiliate tracker on my profile page or in a hub, it's worthless to me, right? And if I link from one...
by Vicki L Hodges4 years ago
Hard to believe I still can't figure out how to do that!
by Laura Rash4 years ago
I understand that if someone visits one of my hubs and I have a link to where they can sign up and start writing that I'll get paid for it too.My question is how do I create this link? I've read the FAQ and I'm...
by Holle Abee6 years ago
I have a couple of people who want to join hubpages. I went to my profile page and scrolled to the bottom. I clicked referral tracker and copied and pasted it onto my profile page, with the message, "If you'd like...
by Susannah Birch5 years ago
I've come across several links in the last few days where the "hubpages" has been completely removed from the link making it a dead end. I've fixed a few already but I'm sure I'm not the only one.I originally...
by kerryg8 years ago
I've read the FAQ, darkside's hubs, and several forum threads and didn't see an answer to this.If somebody lands on one of my hubs via a Google search, for example, and thinks "WTF is this cr*p? I could do...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.