jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

help to new hubbers from from hubbers who have score

1. Forthefuture profile image67
    Forthefutureposted 6 years ago

I am new hubber. And I want to know deeply about hubpages. And also many new hubbers also want this. SO, I request the hubbers who have score more than 70, please give advice to us. thanks in advance.

1. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

there are quiet a few hubs written exactly for that...also as cmhypno said go to learning center...read hubs of others...all the best...

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Try going to the HubPages learning centre and reading and also search for hubs and other forum topics on starting out on HubPages, SEO, backlinking etc.  There is a wealth of information available if you go look for it

Forthefutureposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks..pisean282311 and CMHypno... !! I have looked on that page..! ! but one question is with 30 hubs can one  make $20 to 30$ a month???

1. Robertbloggert profile image76
        Robertbloggertposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Possible but it will take a lot of research as well as learning how to write specifically for the internet. Which is a totall different concept than just writing. Without this knowledge it is very doubtful you will make that much. Alot of us have been here over a year and still haven't reached that amount and many have not even reached the $100 required for Google to mail a check.
        Also keep im mind most of these elites have been here almost three years and have their hubs featured often which gives added search power. Unless some of them take notice of you and your hubs are what they consider good ones the chances are your hubs will not be featured.
        But good luck I guess anything is possible but you have to know what your doing.

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

My only advice is this: patience

Publish original content. Present it in the best way possible. Then use some of that patience.

Rinse and repeat.

thanks..! darkside..~!

4. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

On page optimization, valuable content and the learning center!

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

5. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Welcome:
    Best Advice: Don't Walk on The Cracks sad
    Next Best Advice: Don't C & P the work of Others sad
    Random Advice: Understand People's Accents here...
    This will help you to not walk on the cracks! smile
    Bon Chance!

great! :-)

6. Timmy(B) profile image61
    Timmy(B)posted 6 years ago

Keyword research and get writing. There is information overload on hp so try not to spend too many hours reading when you could be producing hubs!

thanks... timmy  i will get that in work..!

7. Gina Coole profile image85
    Gina Cooleposted 6 years ago

Not sure you could make $30 a month from 30 hubs if you have no experience.  You need to write around 30 hubs to find out what works.  Certainly if you wrote 30 hubs and learned from the experience you might make $30 from the next 30 Hubs!

The wise Darkside says it all: Patience.  This is not a get rich quick scheme but if you build Hubs (in faith) and are patient then in due time the cash will come!

1. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If done properly, you can make much more than $30/month from 30 hubs.

2. Forthefuture profile image67

thanks..! gina and Irohner..! I will try my level best here.! ..! although new hubbers should read this also with learning center..

working