jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Youtube Partnership and Adsense

1. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Anyone else got a Youtube partnership and earning from Adsense on videos? I just applied so hopefully I will get approved. I only have 23 videos though at the moment.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
      PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I didn't know they offered it. Do you have alink?

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I might be mistaken, but I could swear Waynet said that he got approved a few weeks ago.

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 5 years ago

I could be wrong, but I think you get an invite on a video by video basis. So you don't get approved or ALL the videos in your account, but for whichever one is doing very well. And then they still have to review your application after your invitation to check if you actually own the rights to the video.

4. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Im still waiting to see when I get my approval email...

I might be switching jobs to do SEO & social media full time for a property agents, although he said he'd put me on a months trial to see what results I'm getting - so anxious & confused at the moment.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm unsure of the approval process if you apply directly. I just went and checked the partnership qualifications. Hopefully you've ticked all the boxes! smile

My experience has been getting an email. And when you log onto Youtube the homepage will say this:

And under My Videos where it has the information and settings for each video you have uploaded there will be a button that says "Enable Revenue Sharing" on the specific video that Google/Youtube have deemed worthy enough.

How many views has your most popular video received?

5. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 5 years ago

It took me over a year to get accepted as a YouTube partner, but when I first did apply, they declined my application, but I guess they kept me on file to check my progress with getting traffic and more subscribers etc and then they contacted me to invite me as a youtube partner.

Been a few months or so now and it needs a little work, but it's a good revenue sharing program!

By the way, it took them 2 months before they decided on whether to accept or decline when I first applied!