Getting a high Hub Score

1. rafibarlev profile image61
    rafibarlevposted 5 years ago

I know this has been posted before, but I think I'm not the only one who doesn't totally understand this.

I'm posted articles, backlinks, forums etc. What exactly do you need to do to start building up your hub score (80s and 90s). Also, does having outgoing links hurt your score?

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Your hubs look more like backlinks themselves. Each one has between one and three links that point off-site to your own sites. Granted a couple I looked at link to another hub but I'm sure you know what I mean. Outgoing links can affect your score, more so when every hub has links pointing back to your own site/s.

You're not really hubbing either. Your content average is around the 280 word mark (ish), which is the type of length I use for a blog backlink. This is a hub:

Not knocking you - I'm pointing out the obvious. As for the score, it's based on the quality of your hubs, your community participation etc etc.

3. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Frogdropping gave you some sound advice.  I read your hubs and have to agree-way to short. Also, if you link your hubs to other folks hubs it will bring in more readers.  good luck.