jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Profile Page

1. TraveLapland profile image67
    TraveLaplandposted 5 years ago

Can anyone help with directing me to the place a I can change my Profile page. Many people seem to have a different 'face' to their hub profile page. I don't think this is the same as the homepage, or maybe it is?

1. Reality Bytes profile image93
      Reality Bytesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

On your profile page at the top of the page there is a tab that says "edit Profile".  You can change anything you want from there.

1. TraveLapland profile image67
        TraveLaplandposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I know how to change the information in the profile itself, name etc. Its the 'look' of the profile page that I want to find out how to change. Or rather, the content of the profile page. An example below of a profile page that is not the same as mine.

Steve has lots of info on his 'profile or home page'. Much more information in his contact box to the right. Lots of content including Steve's Favourite Topics.

I am fairly computer savy. but just cant figure our how to add all this stuff to my home/profile page.

1. rmr profile image87
          rmrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As you write more hubs, those things should appear on their own. I think they appeared on my profile when I had around 15 hubs or so.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Simply go to my profile page and then edit profile. Change the changes as you want to look like in your profile and then press save changes

2. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

When you go to you profile page you should find a edit profile tab. Click on edit profile tab. After this make all the necessary changes and click on save changes at the bottom. This way you can change your Profile information as per your need and wish.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

There goes that echo again...

1. katiem2 profile image59
      katiem2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cool new avatar smile

4. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago