jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

And They're Off!

1. Anesidora profile image84
    Anesidoraposted 5 years ago

Judging by the rapid spike in my viewing stats and Amazon sales over the course of this week, the Christmas Shopping Season has officially begun in earnest!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! And I ain't talking about the wet white stuff.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It's nice to see and hear about things moving forward. I'm happy for you. smile

3. Anesidora profile image84
    Anesidoraposted 5 years ago

Oh I think it's everybody. Everybody who writes sales focused hubs at least, and yeah I know the money has never been your focus.

Halloween is over. I expected more of a gradual incline between Nov. 1 and Dec 20ish, but it really popped starting Monday -Mondays are generally heavy sales days- but kept it up all week!

That impressed me. Now as I'm discussing it with you, I guess it seems pretty darned obvious, lol, but I've never been involved in sales before. And I've never viewed Nov. 1st as the date to start my Christmas shopping either, but I guess some people do!

Yeh I guess it is obvious. Damn. LOL. I always do that, I always completely overlook the obvious. I like to think it means I just don't meddle much in the mundane, but the truth is I'm just really stupid when you get right down to it.

Well it impressed me. Societal trends. I guess that's what it comes down to. Never been my focus before, but I reckon that's what marketing is all about, huh?

It's been a really interesting summer.

4. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I've seen an uptick in traffic on my blogs and RedGage accounts. I've not seen any traffic with regards to Christmas stuff, because I have no Christmas sales hubs.

My apparel hubs and the items could be given as Christmas gifts, but so far, I'm averaging about 5-10 visits a day for those hubs.

I'm just glad you're seeing positive results. The summer was a fun learning experience and I'll be better prepared next year with regards to holidays, which is something I've not done so far.