jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Is there a "best time" to publish?

1. Aqua profile image77
    Aquaposted 9 years ago

To all of you experienced hubbers....

Do you think the time of day we publish our hub makes any difference in the traffic the hub generates?  For example, if I publish my hub at 1:00 in the morning will I get less traffic than if I were to publish at 1:00 in the afternoon - or does it even make any difference at all?  thanks!

1. jstankevicz profile image83
      jstankeviczposted 9 years ago in reply to this

What a great question! I've assumed that the best time would be when there are the most Hubbers signed on and checking things out, so you get seen when your Hub first shows up, but when would that be? Usually I peck away at a Hub at the end of the day and release it into the wild when done - often later in the evening, west coast US time.

1. Miss Donna profile image87
        Miss Donnaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Usually I peck away at a Hub at the end of the day and release it into the wild when done

Hehe....that's just funny.

2. profile image62
      david55posted 9 years ago in reply to this

Hi,

Its nothing as such.You publish at anytime.Hub pages has nothing to do with timings.

To Improve your Internet Business & to get more Visitors & to get good page rank in Top search Engines then you have to choose search engine optimization.

If you are looking for Good page rank in Google,If you need more
      visitors for your website(s) and If you want to improve your Internet business then Please contact me at david.peters.55@gmail.com.

By utilizing our services you can get good page rank & more visitors within 10 days(maximum).

No need to pay any money at first.You can pay the Money only after you are satisfied with our results.First we will Work for you,later you can pay the money.This is a great offer which you have never seen and never heard.

We are charging Just $ 150 US dollars for 50 hours of work.

To know more about our program and processes Please feel free to contact me at
      david.peters.55@gmail.com

Regards
      David

2. Lincoln Armstrong profile image60
    Lincoln Armstrongposted 9 years ago

Writing is easy.  Just write the same way UNIX programmers do their university writing assignments.  Just cat the random device to standard output and run the spellchecker on it.

UNIX is very user friendly.  It's just picky about who it wants to be friends with.  big_smile 

I publish all my hubs at 4AM every other Thursday.  Unless it's a leap year.  Or a new moon.  Or when its cloudy.  Or raining.   I like hot chocolate when it rains. 

mmmm... hot chocolate...   

(all conversations of sufficient duration inevitably lead to a Homer Simpson quote)

1. SunSeven profile image64
      SunSevenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I like your conversations Lincoln!. Reminds me a lot, of Henri miller. smile

1. Lincoln Armstrong profile image60
        Lincoln Armstrongposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!   cool    That's what happens when I spend hours at a shell prompt instead of a word processor.  It has been said that programmers are actually writers, and that a good program is like literature.  I can't say I disagree.   

Then again, my programs are like a circus.  They are very entertaining until they stop.   big_smile

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

I like hot chocolate when it rains too.

Hot brandy and lemon when it snows or I have to work the next day and don't want to.

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

Thanks but no thanks david.peters.55@gmail.com

If spamming a forum is your idea of promoting yourself then I feel sorry for your customers.

1. profile image62
      david55posted 9 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome but not welcome...I have already clearly mentioned that my intension wasn't to spam this forum.Still if you think so I'm helpless.

All that i need is to give a best quality work for a very low cost to the site owners who would like to promote their sites.

Regards
      David

1. darkside profile image80
        darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

How many times did you post the same message?

working