jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Critique my Wikileaks Hub?

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

Bit scary asking for criticism - it's taken me thirty hubs to have the nerve to do it.

Oh yeah. link.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Wikileaks-Sits- … nd-the-CIA

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I really wouldn't change anything. It was a fun read.

2. travelespresso profile image82
    travelespressoposted 5 years ago

I really enjoyed reading it.  Very funny!

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Loved it!!!

Bump up your tags a bit (conspiracy theories, humor, politics, parody, etc.). If you're ever at a loss for tags, just click on one of the tags that you already have and it will bring up a list of other hubs using that tag. Then browse their pages to get some tag ideas.

Can't wait to read the one you're going to write debunking the myth that the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny are getting it on! smile

Edited to Add: Completely forgot your English lesson for the day. Your grammar is near perfect save for when you have two adjectives describing a noun. They should be hyphenated (half-baked theories, Nigerian-based credit card, etc.). The exception to the rule -- cuz there are always exceptions in the English language -- is when the first adjective ends in "ly" (commercially processed foods).

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
      Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Excellent - thanks.  My English is definitely not 100%.  And the tag advice is very sound.

Thanks a lot.

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There is also a "suggested tags" link that HubPages provides for you under the tags tab.  If you click on it, HubPages provides additional tags that you can add to your Hub.  Great Hub!