jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Firefox SEO Plugin Results

1. edelhaus profile image86
    edelhausposted 5 years ago

These are the results from Firefox seo plugin

URL: <link snipped, no self-promoting links>

Title: The Age of Exuberance: Baroque Era

Meta keywords:

Meta description: Exuberant, joyful, grand and dynamic; these are all words often used to describe the Baroque Era. It was all of those things and more. It was also heavy, gilded, sculptural and theatrical. Baroque took the...

Internal links: 0 (0 nofollow)

External links: 4 (0 nofollow)

Server: nginx

And these are the results from the "stats" on the hubpage itself

Page Views
    111 total views (+36 slide views)

Top Traffic Sources
    (not all views have a discernable source)
    hubpages.com: 67
    google.com: 10
    search.yahoo.com: 7
    google.co.uk: 4
    bing.com: 2
    google.com.au: 2
        google.ie: 2
    google.com.qa: 1
    google.ca: 1
    google.com.ph: 1
    google.com.mt: 1

I'm new to all this seo stuff but am trying to learn so I guess my questions are:

- This hub has a rating of 85 so why are the links "no follow?"
    - On google I have no page rank yet I've gotten some direct hits from them - how?

thanks for your help!

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi - wow you've written a lot already smile The plug in is telling you that none (zero) of the 4 external links you have are no follow ie: they are all dofollow. You have no internal links and zero are nofollow.

Pagerank and your page's position in the search engine results (serp) are different things - I think you are asking about serp rather than pagerank? To see how visitors have arrived at your page and what phrases they have used to find your page you can use hubpages stats on individual hubs and click on keywords. These stats are pretty good, but for more info you can integrate google analytics.

1. edelhaus profile image86
        edelhausposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for taking the time to answer my first queston. But I'm still a little confused... how come I have no internal links when I have linked to other hubs that other people and I have written - or does this refer to a link within the same hub, say from one paragraph to another?

1. Susana S profile image92
          Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure - my guess is that it would refer to internal links pointing to your page rather than ones linking out from it.

2. MoneyCreator24 profile image59
    MoneyCreator24posted 5 years ago

What have you done to be well ranked by Google?