jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Why can't I find my Hub on Google now?

1. 61
    Capri0110posted 5 years ago

I am new to this. I am just wondering why I could find my hub on google the first couple days I posted my new Hub, and now I can't even find them with quotes? Any advice?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are literally billions of web pages out there and google can't index them all. Having them on hubpages increases the chance of google seeing them and indexing them but not all of them will be.

Your wine hub is indexed, your other one is not.

Give it time, it can take days, weeks or months for your hubs to see their best traffic.

1. 61
        Capri0110posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great, thanks for your reply. How can you tell if they are indexed or not?

1. WryLilt profile image86
          WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Goto google and copy and paste the exact URL of the page into the search bar. If your exact hub comes up in the list of results, it's been indexed.

Some hubs get de-indexed and re-indexed at different times depending on their topic and maturity. For instance a low traffic halloween hub may get de-indexed at different times of year.

2. Singular Investor profile image80
          Singular Investorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

type this into Google - site: - followed immediately by the exact URL of your hubpages

2. cpvr profile image60
      cpvrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If it doesn't show up in google, then get some links. Twitter, and facebook are good ways to get some backlinks.

2. MyMastiffPuppies profile image74
    MyMastiffPuppiesposted 5 years ago

I know it has been a few weeks since you first posted the question but just wondering if the answers had helped. Don't let it get disheartening, it can be hard to keep some of your hubs at the top depending on how good your keywords are and the competition. I know when I have been working online for a couple of years and I am still learning about keeping pages at the top. Are you searching for your keywords or the title of your hubs?

3. Mousumi Paul profile image60
    Mousumi Paulposted 5 years ago

If your hubs have that much quality, then it'll show in google.Sometimes it depends on choosing keywords properly.You can use AdWord for that.