jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Adult content

1. Anna.Gata profile image60
    Anna.Gataposted 5 years ago

Today i recieved message that all of my hubs contain adult content. But there are no such content there. My hubs are only about fashion, stars and medicine. There are no links to adult sites. Just some pictures or foto contains large size breast, but they are not erotic or other.
    Even hub about ear pinning - was moderated like adult ^). Maybe this problem was caused with google adsense? if i turn of adsense, will my hubs returns? Thanks

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

~your hubs won't be returned if you open adsense. With such hubs you can never get adsense approval as well.

~google and HP clearly discourage adult content in their terms of service. Read those.

~big..... stars, indian aunties are none of kids' business

~if some of your hubs are flagged HP may turn all down for manual review

~ you can contact the team for better explanation

Write quality hubs that contain at least 500 words.

Welcome to hp.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

If disabling ads would have been the solution, the moderators would have done this. Instead, they unpublished your hubs, which means that there is something in there that is considered in violation of Google AdSense policies (allowed content) and/or the HubPages Terms of Use. HubPages protects its AdSense account by keeping certain contents off the site completely, and disabling ads is not always an option.

Please read about these rules, then contact HubPages for clarification prior to resubmitting your hubs.

4. Anna.Gata profile image60

You think hub "nose reconstrucion" with one funny picture (kid with big ears) can be modifed to adult content?

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I haven't a clue. That all hubs were unpublished doesn't necessarily mean that all of them have problems, but the moderator will want to review each and every one of them.

5. Anna.Gata profile image60

thanks, will be waiting