jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Do you set yourself goals and targets.........

1. vicki simms profile image74
    vicki simmsposted 5 years ago

I have just wrote some goals and targets for hub pages to give me something to aim for. Does anyone else do this? what sort of targets and goals do you give yourself

1. nlthomas profile image61
      nlthomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've thought of making myself some goals, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I also am not sure what to aim for just yet so I may just wait until the new year. I'd like to reach some form of payout within 6 months as I read that's the norm, but I cannot set that as a goal just yet as I'm not sure how well my hubs will perform.

1. vicki simms profile image74
        vicki simmsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yeah, one of my goals is to reach a payout as so far I haven't made anything worth mentioning sad but we will get there slowly but surely!

2. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I usually have a goal I'm working towards, it helps keep me motivated smile The kind of goals I have are usually traffic, earnings or number of hubs. I like to have one goal at a time and when it's achieved I set another one. My current goal is to earn $20 a day minimum from adsense - I'm getting there smile

2. Milla Mahno profile image58
    Milla Mahnoposted 5 years ago

Nah, I just fly by the seat of my pants

3. 0
    Toby Hansenposted 5 years ago

Only since being diagnosed with NF2. Things like finishing my collection of stories and self publishing, making it to my next birthday, etcetera.