Am new

1. Nkem Nwosu profile image61
    Nkem Nwosuposted 5 years ago

Please who will help me,am new in Hub and loaded with interesting articles but at the same time i want to make money out of it.I am from Nigeria,i don't know the right adsense account to use.

1. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Since you're from Nigeria, you should focus on writing quality hubs first. Write a lot of them before you even think about applying for Google AdSense. Nigeria is well-known as a country of spammers and you need to prove you're not one of them. Write quality content and make it really good before you apply.

2. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You might want to check that Nigeria is not blacklisted by Google Adsense before you start writing.  As mentioned previously Nigeria has a bad reputation for spam and scams. This has actually hurt the country as a whole and honest people in Nigeria are now unable to function on the Internet in many ways because of their reputations.

Until Nigeria clamps dont on the scams and spam, and instead focuses on building a ligitimate Internet presence things will be hard for any sole Nigerian looking to make money online.

I wish you the best of luck, you are definitely going to have an uphill struggle!