jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Stumble upon massive traffic!

1. 0
    ssaulposted 5 years ago

I couldn't believe it, 10 minutes ago i submitted some of my pages to stumble upon and i got 150 persons visit my pages within 10 minutes. Its just fantastic, i will do this often. this work for me much better than facebook and twitter!

1. the clean life profile image74
      the clean lifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is great!!! I use Stumble Upon also but I only get 2 visits one each and every hub I publish. If you know anything about that site maybe you can explain to me why I post every hub to Stumble Upon and each hub stays at 1. But when I post from EzineArticles those post get hundreds of views . can you help me understand that
      please . maybe I'm set up wrong in that site

2. Mikeydoes profile image81
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Very interesting, thanks for the heads up. What does everyone else think?

3. hillrider profile image59
    hillriderposted 5 years ago

I think I am on my way to Stumble upon

4. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Don't go there. It's not the cleverest of ideas. You're supposed to share articles etc that you think would interest those you network with - not push your own stuff. I think SU already had a bit of an issue with HP in the past.

I may be wrong but ... it's called spam guys. That simple. Besides which - SU readers aren't want you want, they won't particularly inflate your earnings.

You want one of two things - or both: folks with commercial intent finding your stuff or folks that need an answer to something pdq.

5. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Stumbleupon is not really and effective long term marketing strategy.  Take a look at the bounce rate from the stumble upon traffic, and how much did you actually earn from it.

Social media traffic is not really profitable traffic, you would be better off looking for do follow backlinks.

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 5 years ago

Waste of time. SU traffic does not click on ads. smile

ROFLMAO on all of us posting at the same time big_smile

7. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

I tried it ages back but didn't find the effort payed off long term. I have found it a lot more fun to see that someone has done a stumble for one of my articles because they liked it or found it informative. It kinda works wonders for the old ego to find something has been shared there big_smile

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

so the social media traffic isn't profitable? thanks for sharing! so what about other social media traffic? are they profitable?

1. kirstenblog profile image78
        kirstenblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In my experience, no its not really profitable. I don't know how to attract the types of followers on twitter and facebook that are desperate for my advice on what to buy wink lol
        I sure do wish more of those sorts of people would follow me smile
        I know all sorts of great stuff to buy wink lol

8. hillrider profile image59
    hillriderposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the advice here. I think what caught me best as a comment was the idea of another choosing a hub based upon their estimate of its worth rather than my own nomination. Have decided to take the advice given...