jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

The most important thing on your bucket list is?

1. 0
    Kathryn LJposted 6 years ago

I'm posting this as it might just possibly be my last night on earth.  Tomorrow at 9am I will be plunging 2 enormous hypodermic needles into one of my husbands enormous pet pigs.  The old man is on holiday in Blighty and his beloved boar has come down with a virus.  His first set of treatments went without a hitch but today when the vet arrived, he hid in his arc and tried to bite the vet when ever he came near.  His sister then place herself in the door way and also lunged at the vet when ever he came near.  So guess who has got to administer the penicillin and steriods - moi.  A farmer is coming tomorrow morning, to observe and should the need arise, drag my lifeless body from the pen if things go wrong.  Tonight, I have eaten a hearty meal and enjoyed a glass of wine and have considered if there was anything I still had to do.  And the answer was a resounding - dam right!

2. Pandoras Box profile image83
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

That sounds more like it comes from the list of things you never thought you'd find yourself doing.

Good luck with that!

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

You should have saved that wine for the boar. Best wishes.

1. 0
      Kathryn LJposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't think I didn't think of plying wine because I did!  I think it's karma because the boar was bought for a hog roast but Mark fell in love with him and so he is now an adult, (though thankfully not entire,) large black / wild boar cross.  He's usually a sweetie but his dad's away and he's feeling rotten.  Thanks for your support. smile

1. 0
        Kathryn LJposted 6 years ago in reply to this

By the way, I intend to stay alive long enough to visit Matchu Pichu.  And swim with dolphins.  Not very original I know but I don't care!

4. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

It's been 27 hours... don't keep us in suspense. Have you visited Matchu Pichu?

working