jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Just a teenage dirtbag

1. Fenixfan profile image89
    Fenixfanposted 5 years ago

Ok so I'm not a teenager, but I do seem to be a dirtbag in some people's eyes. My topic is more of a question. Is it fair to anyone that has been led into a friendship to just be dropped by the other friend for no apparent reason? I know life isn't fair, but why do people decide it is a justifiable thing to do to just lose all contact with someone who was supposed to be their friend. Is it a gesture that people don't really realize is hurting the one who has been dropped. The one who drops a friend, do they go on and forget about it and not care that they may have hurt a person's feelings? I implore everyone to at least give a previous friend an explanation just in case they may not know what went wrong. It is definitely helpful for their assurance. I'm done venting.

1. Right On Time profile image78
      Right On Timeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're forgettiung that many people don't have great social skills, so they might just not tell you something and never see you....meh it's their problem

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...don't know the reason...sometimes life just happens...doesn't mean they are out of the picture for good...friendships can ebb and flow...life...sometimes people lose contact because they are lost in themselves...not enough info to really be able to comment...those are my initial thoughts...

second thought...sometimes people aren't able to communicate effectively...or they just don't communicate...for various reason...

1. Fenixfan profile image89
      Fenixfanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes it helps when just one person bothers enough to comment... Good views you have...