jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Any hubbers writing on BellaOnline?

1. Sarah Masson profile image79
    Sarah Massonposted 5 years ago

Are any of you writing on BellaOnline? Or if not have you heard of it or know anything about it? Thanks

2. accofranco profile image76
    accofrancoposted 5 years ago

never heard of it...is it lucrative..easy..hard...gold mine..lol plz share.

3. Sarah Masson profile image79

Well it's a volunteer site but you can make money through affiliate programs. I just received an email saying I've been accepted to do their training which goes for a month but when I read all the legal stuff it went straight over my head and now I'm not sure whether to do it or not lol.

4. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I wrote there for a while. It's worth it if you're looking for a place to sort of make yourself an "expert" in a subject or establish yourself as a writer, but not much more.

There's a ridiculous amount of training you have to go through, a certain amount you have to write plus you have to maintain a forum and field questions for your channel, etc. And you just simply won't make enough money to make it worth the effort -- if you're in it for the money.

The folks there are wonderful, though, and it was fun. Just a time sucker.

I think (but I could be wrong) that Jane@CM and/or Uninvited Writer write there.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I enjoyed writing there but I never made much money. I sold one thing through Amazon. It is a great place to learn discipline though. You have to post at least one article a week or they remind you. They have lots of training materials and my articles did do well in Google, just no money since they don't have Adsense.

I quit about a year ago.

6. Sarah Masson profile image79

Oh okay, thanks for replying. I've just started the training. I'm not in it for the money, I just want some practise and to see how I go. Thanks again smile