Hubbers With A 95-100 Author Score

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (97 posts)
  1. liljen23 profile image75
    liljen23posted 13 years ago

I just wanted to say congrats to all the hubbers with an author score with the 95-100 range.. 95-100 in my book is an A+.. That is awesome and I know it requires hard work and determination .. Some of you have helped me with a lot of things to know about Hubpages and I just want to say thank you, you are truly appreciated.. smile smile smile Hubpages is grateful to have wonderful people like you and others that are up and coming to build themselves as well..

Jennifer

1. Band2 profile image58
      Band2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I can honestly tell you that the score might be called an "author" score but it is truly influenced by a lot of things that have nothing to do with the quality of your writing.  Still, I used to think about it in terms of a grade, too.  Just do what you do and don't sweat your scores or the money you do/don't make.  This a great place to get comfortable with self-publishing, so to speak, in that the software is a bit easier to use than what you might have to use once you get a website or two of your own--trust me!  That's why MY websites need so much work!  LOL!

liljen23posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Band, I want my own website but I just know I will be obsessed with looking at traffic, numbers, backlinking, among other things.. I manage my own blogs and they are enough work.. lol.. I'll have to get ready for it but I'll have to stop worrying about all that stuff..

1. Lily Rose profile image86
          Lily Roseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So true!  I actualy just took down the one website I had because I just don't have the time to focus on it, so it wasn't worth paying the monthly hosting fees.  I copied all of the content over to Blogger and now I'll work on it when I can - along with my 8 other ignored blogs ... I don't know what I was thinking!

1. mailxpress profile image51
            mailxpressposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Lily,
            I can feel you.  I too had a website and I was paying for the domain and hosting but I don't always have the time.  Revenue sharing websites such as Hubpages and blogger are great.  They both do the trick.

2. Band2 profile image58

Exactly!  It should be a hobby NOT an obsession!  Money-wise, if you can make enough to break even with your site then your enjoyment should put you on the plus side.
          If you don't even break even--so what?--as long as you have fun and enjoy it!

2. profile image0
        cosetteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yeah, people's scores just magically hit 100 all the time not because they have quality hubs or because they worked hard on them, but because of 'a lot of mysterious unidentified things' that have nothing to do with 'the quality of their writing'.

riiight. roll

(by the way, thank you for the nice forum post, liljen. keep smiling smile

1. Pcunix profile image91
          Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know if he meant that.  But I have seen my traffic and comments left go up during a time when I have been very active in the forums and commenting and have gained both followers and accolades and then seen the HubScore go down.   That would seem to make no sense at all unless there are unknown factors or if the calculation is at odd times - maybe catching you at a bad half hour by sheer luck.  Or maybe reflecting a day from last week?

Whatever, it is mysterious :-)

1. profile image0

it has nothing to do with forums. i hardly ever come in here and my scores are always 99 or 100.

Ok.  I have seen my traffic and comments left go up  and at the same time have gained both followers and accolades and then seen the HubScore go down. 

2. Band2 profile image58

I believe I understand your situation.  If more people see YOU in the forum then more people go to your hubs.  They don't have to be Shakespeare to influence your score.  They just have to be seen/clicked on/opened. 
            Is not traffic something that influences your "author" score?  Am I wrong?  Maybe someone will check it out instead of guessing.

1. sunforged profile image70
              sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow, You have learned a lot in 4 days - I wish i picked things up that quickhttp://faxmentis.org/html/gif/phoenix-tiny.gif

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID7953/slideshows/duckhunt3.jpg

1. Band2 profile image58

Yeah.
                Four days . . . that's it.  that's the ticket.
                What did Nrom mcDonald used to say on SNL?
                That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
                Just call me a super-quick learner!

2. Lisa HW profile image61
              Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've noticed (often enough to really make me wonder) that if I stay away from doing anything much for a couple of days my score tends to go up (sometimes to 100).  Then, if I write a Hub or spend time in the forums, it often goes down.  I've often thought what a "bad sign" it is that when you stay away from somewhere your score goes up!  lol  What's that tell me?   lol  When I've seen that ever-fleeting 100 it's seemed to me to be when a lot of my highest-rated Hubs are in the mid to high 90's, as compared to when I see 95 or 97 (or whatever), when a lot of those highest Hubs are more in the 80's or low 90's.  When I'm seeing 95 it's usually when I also see a lot of those top Hubs more in the 80's.

For me, there's always also the inevitable drop from 100 down to 99 and on down to 95.  I've always just figured other Hubbers have a better overall "picture" to the point where there "positive score-contributing points" are more than mine.

I agree that people can't always be worried about scores, but if you notice the people with the score range you mentioned you'll notice it usually looks like they put in a serious effort (not necessarily  time-wise, but "conscientious-wise").

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me what the forums may do sometimes is get people new "followers".    A whole lot of the people in the score range you mentioned never or seldom come to the forums.  Those who do often come to try to help other Hubbers.  My thing on here isn't so much coming on to offer HubPages information to others, because so many other people are so much knowledgeable about it than I am.  On the other side, though, I don't "just come to the forums to get my name noticed" in the hopes of furthering my own Hubbing interests.  I come because I actually like discussions or a little socializing or jokes, etc.  So, if forum participation contributes to whatever score I have on any given hour or day, I think it may more because I try to participate "for real" - rather than just come on, say a quickie line on a few threads, and hope some people notice me.

(What I can't offer people in technical knowledge or marketing know-how, I can sometimes make up for by sharing what I think I've noticed by being here for quite awhile now.  I don't think, in general, anyone who gets what's considered an "A" score spends time thinking about their score.  I just think they put in a consistent, honest, effort (and maybe find ways to make the most of being part of the site).

Lisa you are so right.. I come to the forums because I like coming here and expressing myself and my opinions but it seems the more I do it, the lower my author score gets.. I don't know how it is configured neither but I love trying to help people or express my feelings on here. As far as my author score goes, it can remain the same or go up smile but I'll just have to wait on it, I guess. My main focus is writing my hubs and being in the forums to help..

2. Band2 profile image58

I recall someone who HAS a score of 100 quite frequently in fact posting an explanation of the scores as per HP policies.  Mind you, it was a long time ago but it was quite clear that not only was your score influenced by other things such as participating in the forums but also by other factors that would not even specifically mention in detail.
          I am just saying she shouldn't consider the HP "author" score as the "be all and end all" measure of her ability as a writer since other factors are involved.  No offense, cutie.  (You still like hugs and kisses, right?)

1. Lisa HW profile image61

What I've heard/read somewhere along the way (and I think, in some cases, from HubPages staff) is that the score is about "contributing" to the site.  Obviously, bringing traffic is one thing.  Helping other people is another.  Rating, reading, flagging, Hubs are other ways.  I think (I could be wrong) that participating in the forums by just going through several threads and "writing whatever" may not be as "contributing" as, say, someone who spends time trying to help others with the "nitty-gritty" of HubPages, traffic, etc.   Whether the scoring system factors in "level of contribution" when it comes to something like forum participation, I don't know; or how much even "contributing" forum participation really factors in are also things I don't know, of course. I do know it's not as simple as coming to the forums "all the time" and ending up with a 96 for a HubScore.

2. David 470 profile image82
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you I wish I could make it to 100 though. I was satisfied with 92, and now that I got 96 I always feel like wanting more lol.  Of course scores never stay the same exactly.

3. Sunnyglitter profile image82
      Sunnyglitterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My score was 90 for awhile, and I have no clue why.  I honestly have no idea how the author score thing works.

Missy

It was something you do.  Or didn't do.

Or something someone else did.  Or didn't do.

No, really, I have no clue either :-)

2. Ladybird33 profile image67
    Ladybird33posted 13 years ago

Jennifer, great, positive forum message!!! Staying at a A+ is hard but I TRY smile As I am sure all others do the same!

Thanks and you are right ladybird and congrats to you smile smile I know everyone else works hard too.. Trust me.. I know I do.. But to achieve an author score in that range is like going above and beyond.. Especially the ones that maintain it..

3. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

I think you are A+++++ too~ just keep on writing. smile

Thanks A, I think I am A--ish... lol.. I still have more work to do with building my hubs and writing on more topics.. I am getting there.. There are so many topics to write on.. I have at least 10 topics in mind and probably over 100 articles to start publishing.. So much to doooo!!! smile I decided I am going to take my time..

4. Money Glitch profile image63
    Money Glitchposted 13 years ago

Hhhhmmmm, Some days I'm an A+ but other days I'm right there with you in the A--ish group. Don't really know exactly how I've wound up at either place; or why it changes so soon. LOL! sad

So, I only worry about what I can control and that is I just keep doing a little something everyday, (write a hub, read and comment to support another hubber, comments in the forum, etc.).

However, I agree with AEvans, you're A++++ too, just keep on writing. smile big_smile

Thanks and that is what I do. I write a hub, post comments on hubs, rate other hubs, help throughout the forums.. I have seen a steady 93-94 on my author score, so I am doing something right!! smile

5. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

wow, thanks for the congrats and recognition.  i appreciate that.  although i probably shouldn't comment on this forum because my rating always fluctuates constantly.  sometimes it'll be as high as a 97 then it'll sink down as low as 90 sometimes.  therefore, knowing my luck, someone will respond to this post saying, hey your not a 95 at least, when im at 90.  and ill be like...I KNOW!  lollollol  sorry, i don't mean to ramble on like a blithering idiot or something.  however, i was just saying.  anyways, thanks a lot for the recognition though.  smile

Your welcome Steven.. I had to learn that the score does fluctuate a lot.. I was confused at first and I was always fixing hubs and linking here and there, but now.. I just do what I normally do.. write a hub, comment, rate, and post in the forums... I guess you have to consistent for your author score to improve..

6. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

Liljen, for you the sky is the limit.

Aww thanks WE smile

7. Lily Rose profile image86
    Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

Thanks, liljen, that's a very nice thing to say!  Hey, you're almost one of us!! big_smile cool

Thanks Lily smile

8. EmmaMedu profile image67
    EmmaMeduposted 13 years ago

Thank you liljen! My author score is going up and down between 94 and 98, but comenting and writing hubs gets me to the upper limit most of the time.
    Keep up the good work, you are great!

9. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 13 years ago

I was 95 a few minues ago... lol

You'll get back to it smile

10. jenblacksheep profile image68
    jenblacksheepposted 13 years ago

I've been at 99 for the last few days, I don't know how!! If I can get there it's only a matter of time before you do!! big_smile

11. wildorangeflower profile image60
    wildorangeflowerposted 13 years ago

congrats to all the A+ and this is nice of you liljen, you're almost there!

Thanks W, I can't wait..smile

12. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

Just one little bump and you are there.  Maddening, isn't it?

Yes, it is P.. but I'll get there one day.. I hope this month..lol.. smile

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why wait?...

http://advocate-general.com/images/Liljen23.jpg

1. Greek One profile image63
          Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

can you make one for me with a score of 134 please?

and please also add a letter 'e' for elite member...

and since you are going through all that trouble, please also add that "H" for Hubpages staff...

thanks in advance!

1. profile image0
            Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Here you are...

http://advocate-general.com/images/Greekone.JPG

1. wildorangeflower profile image60
              wildorangeflowerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL! nice one!

2. Greek One profile image63

WONDERFUL!

Ty!

3. Pcunix profile image91

You could have increased his hubs too and saved him a lot of writing..

screw that. he could have just adjusted my Adsense earnings and eliminate the middle man (me)

LOL,

2. Pcunix profile image91

Good point.

But no one has ever posted a fake Adesnse earnings report, so he would be breaking new ground.

4. David 470 profile image82
              David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL

5. Andrew0208 profile image56
              Andrew0208posted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile roll

6. Anolinde profile image81
              Anolindeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL!  Great one!  Now I want one, too! *pouts* sad  Haha, just kidding! smile

2. liljen23 profile image75

Whoa, WE.. I wish I had those many followers and that score right now.. smile smile

13. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 13 years ago

I haven't done much in the past week or two-- but for some reason my score and (still modest)earnings have jumped. Hope it's not one of those glitch things.

I'm sure it's not, just accept the fact you are a great writer..lol.. You deserve it.. smile smile

14. Pcunix profile image91

You never know.  It could be tomorrow morning.

15. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I've gotten as high as 99 but only for a few hours at a time - my score goes from 92 or 93 up to 98 most frequently and I can't always tell why.  But that's good enough for me, I'm afraid if I reach 100 I'll be too busy to come to the forums anymore!  lol

16. Pcunix profile image91

I have never been above 98 and have never stayed there for long.

That's a high score already, hope to get there one day!

It doesn't stick.  It will be back down to 94 any minute, watch.

It obviously depends on many things that may be out of your control.  Just do what you do and let it be what it will be.

Thanks for that!

17. Chaotic Chica profile image61
    Chaotic Chicaposted 13 years ago

I used to get worried about my hubscore, especially when it dipped, but I've come to accept that it does fluctuate.  That is not to say that I don't panic a bit when it dips to 93 or below for more than a day, that's when I look through everything to see what I've been neglecting and try to work harder. Either way, it really is a compilation of your total activities here and their quality. Seeing as how you are right there, you are definately doing something right! smile

18. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

the more i stay away from the forums, the higher my score gets...

I think HP is trying to tell me something

1. profile image0

well, in my case, my scores were always high even when i was in the forums all the time, which is why when i decided to taper off it was a cause of concern, but the HP staff assured me that forum presence has nothing to do with author score and they were right.

yeah, but did you ever hit a score of 134 like I just did??

1. profile image0

no, never. kudos! wink

2. Band2 profile image58

I believe it is worded differently.  So perhaps being in the forums is not the best example.  Perhaps TIME is a better example. 
        Here at HP the longer you let a hub sit, the higher the score of the hub.  You don't have to do anything but let it stay "on air" and it gains points.  That score, in turn, influences your "author" score.  Whereas in the real world, if you write a book that doesn't do well, the first editions end up making their way from place to place, year after year, until you find them rotting on the shelves at the Dollar Tree Stores.  A bad book goes DOWN in value and HURTS your rep as a writer.

I admit it was months ago but it's in there somewhere.  perhaps it was a phrase like "participation in the HP community"?  Does that ring any bells?
        Perhaps someone with more concern or more time will once again research and re-post the information to which I am not referring to clearly enough.  Sorry.

1. Lisa HW profile image61

I think (HubPages-wise) the time factor depends on what you mean by "doing well".  Traffic can improve with time, which means a Hub may "do well" later, as opposed to sooner.  Writing-quality-wise, if "doing well" is about being rated well or getting people to link to it, that can increase with time after more people get the chance to see the thing.  Even a Hub that doesn't do well search-engines-wise may, over time, collect "up" ratings as people run into it by accident.  So, either way, having Hubs up for a longer time can help the author.  At the same time, some piece of junk writing will collect more and more down votes over time.

The thing is, though, that it doesn't take a lot of Hubbers a very  long time to get their scores in the over-90 range.  I'm guessing a little extra time can people to the upper 90's/100 fairly quickly from there.  I just don't really see any unfairness going on, but maybe I'm too "secluded" when it comes to communicating with other Hubbers outside the forums.

19. profile image0
    cosetteposted 13 years ago

dude, that wig is pretty trippy.

good trippy, not bad trippy wink

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why do you think it's a wig? If it's his real hair you may have just insulted him.

Do I look like I could be insulted?
        :-)

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
          Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Didn't you used to wear a John 3:16 Tee shirt, Pcunix?

Not likely :-)

20. Pcunix profile image91

Adsense Earnings:

http://aplawrence.com/images/fakeadsense.jpg

Almost a million dollars (I think).

tongue

21. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

this hub is from the Learning Center.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/hubberscore
    yes, being active in the community helps with calculating hubber score. some are active in ways other than the forums.
    According to a reliable source there are certain things that can affect your HubScore, such as:

* Total number of published hubs
        * The hub scores of your published hubs
        * The total traffic across all your published hubs
        * How recently you've published
        * Your fans*
        * Participation in the HubPages community (reading and commenting on other people's hubs; forum activity; flagging content violations; rating other people's hubs: thumbs up and down)

if you ever check out some of the hubbers with high scores, you will note that some of them are never seen in the forums, but they are publishing frequently and bringing in traffic. just enjoy it and be an asset to the community. smile

1. Band2 profile image58

Thanks!
      I knew forum activity was in there somewhere!

1. Denise Handlon profile image87
        Denise Handlonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Band2- Welcome to hubpages. Interesting profile--now awaiting your first hub smile

1. Band2 profile image58

Thanks.  I have a hub ready to go I just have not yet published it.

I see that you did and it looks to me like you are trying to test the limits of tolerance here.

I assume your name and apparent familiarity with policies means that you have been banned before. 

My bet is it will happen again :-)

1. Band2 profile image58

No!  I am planning on NOT breaking any rules!  I am NOT trying to test the limits.
              I AM trying to see if the rumors of people being treated unfairly are true!
              If you read the TOS you will nothing in there about writing hubs about questions and yet people HAVE been banned for that . . . and recently from what I have gathered.
              What I am trying to do is simply find out if the unfair treatment truly exists in each case listed on my profile.
              IF you speak to others who have been here for awhile you will learn that there was someone named the Question here and all he did was publish hubs listing stupid questions.
              He was banned for no reason.  Someone had told him that it would happen, too.
              Seems odd to me so I decide to do a hub on questions myself since there is nothing against the rules about it.
              Bookmark me and we'll see what happens.
              I am pretty sure my screenname doesn't break any rules . . . especially since there is already a "band" on here.

22. Denise Handlon profile image87
    Denise Handlonposted 13 years ago

liljen-thanks. I have to agree with what the others are saying here-the score fluctuates and it isn't based solely on the writing. I'm striving for the 100 mark, but I am cutting myself a break, also.  I wish I could spend more time writing and sending out hubs, visiting the forums, commenting on other hubs, etc.  But, life isn't like that for me. So, in order to keep things in balance I do what I can, like all of us.  I don't want to become obsessive over the number, but rather, just let things unfold in a natural way.  I like to experiment and try different categories and I am learning alot from other hubbers. 

Enjoy the ride!  That's my best advice to you. smile 

Website Examiner: LOL  LOved the graphic art.

23. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

I usually hover between 93-98 and have never noticed if my score affects my income. smile

24. Beth100 profile image71
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

Hey Liljen, you're an awesome writer yourself.  And great at promoting some hublove around here.  smile

I've been dropping steadily from a 98 but that's because I haven't published anything I've written (lack of motivation).  But, I'm starting to feel the need to write and publish again.  So, who knows what will happen by December.  smile

1. Band2 profile image58

Ya know beth, I have loved that avatar since day one!

25. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 13 years ago

Interesting to see that band2 has been banned-- wonder if this is the second or third time.

Well, it was no wonder given his hub.   I say "his" in complete ignorance of their actual sex, of course.  But, as my wife always says, "idiot boys" do things like that :-)

By the way, when I first posted here, I was 98.  Now I'm 95 :-)

This stuff slips around.  My guess is it's mostly traffic.

1. WryLilt profile image89
        WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Slow down writing hubs please! tongue I keep checking your hub count and you're catching me. *Hides*

I have slowed down.  But I may speed up again. 

I have this problem: stuff gets in my head and if I don't let it out it keeps nagging 'Write me! Write me!"

I have learned that it is easier to just do what the Voices say.  If I behave, sometimes they let me have days off.

lol

2. sunforged profile image70
      sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

More like 6th

Some people never learn.

26. Kidgas profile image64
    Kidgasposted 13 years ago

liljen,
    Thanks so much for such a positive thread in the forums.  It is appreciated.  Maintain that positive attitude.

Thanks Kidgas..

27. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 13 years ago

Thank you, Jennifer! I am back at 100 now!

Good for you B... smile

28. liljen23 profile image75
    liljen23posted 13 years ago

I finally made it to a 95 author score smile, I hope it remains that way...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)